Score: 2.00 Votes: 10
rate this

Wondering how long till they close this site down.

Starter: theboom69 Posted: 4 years ago Views: 5.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 51
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
Well "dude" as I said before I rejected the images listed with obvious watermarks that were against the rules...that are the pictures I rejected and those rejections were obviously correct "dude".

eightball88 - as a former mod, I know for a fact that you reject substantially more pics than you approve, many pics you reject for no good reason, other than you claim that you have "skills", and you claim to know the "rules". but as soon as one of your garbage pics gets rejected, you have a fucking cow and expect preferential treatment since you can't mod your own pics. you are doing this site a disservice.
* This post has been modified : 4 years ago
commandercody33 finds this awesome.
Lvl 22
Oh for fucks sake this garbage again? For a bunch of "adults" many act like damn children. Grow up and report celebs, but make sure they are celebs and not influencers. Only an influencer that copyrights their content is onsidered copyrighted, this isn't rocket science and shouldn't be this damn hard.
Uploaders, stop removing the exif data from pics and it will make our job easier, but since you cannot do that from this point on if it looks pro, it's out. Pure and simple no more...
dogdude, Diz-X, shawn314 find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by revfredmorton
eightball88 - as a former mod, I know for a fact that you reject substantially more pics than you approve, many pics you reject for no good reason, other than you claim that you have "skills", and you claim to know the "rules". but as soon as one of your garbage pics gets rejected, you have a fucking cow and expect preferential treatment since you can't mod your own pics. you are doing this site a disservice.

We have 3 levels of moderations:
1) Moderation queue overview -> Global overview where some mods (including eightball88) can moderate, this is mostly deleting obvious profs/watermarked ect.
2) Moderation queue -> All babe moderators can mod here, this is to accept or deny with more precision.
3) When accepted babe moderators can remove pros that has gone through the cracks and users can report for removal helping us moderation crew.

This is without the 0 step at upload pictures that are directly rejected because of our copyright filter, image dimensions, and wrong file types.

@revfredmorton:
As above, eightball88 is a moderator that mostly does the 1st step of moderation, this means his "Deletion" stats are way higher as he does the initial filtering. I don't know what beef you have with eightball88, but you are in this instance way wrong in your assessment.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Rowdy63
so there is a section call "web Cam girls"
however, when i uploaded pictures of web cam girls. they were rejected for being a "model"
please explain

webcam girls are mostly the grainy style webcam pictures that are clearly made behind their computers.. its a way old category from back in the day.
Quote:
Originally posted by revfredmorton

Whatever rev.... I'm sure you were a fantastic mod....we mis you...
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by tututut1
You may have deleted some of my uploads due to watermarks, I've no problem with that. What about the rest?

You say the rest were rejected but around 20 were rejected then the other 50 images just left on the waiting list. I eventually removed said images from the waiting list as you deemed said girl to be underage i9n some of those photos but only rejected a handful of the series. It doesn't make sense, you either think think she's underage or she's not. It's the same girl in the same room at the same time, dude. And may I add she is not underage, I can prove that.

I had another account on this that I lost access to due to the e-mail provider closing my account down and I was unable to reset my password. I made a new account for that reason but I'd happily send you the details that will show I have paid for membership on this website before, so yeah, I guess you are "naive[sic]".

In all honesty, it doesn't really matter. It's easier for me to not contribute, that's all I'm saying.

I've been seeing a bunch of images on here recently with watermarks and, like mentioned above, many of my images get denied and labeled "model/celebrity", yet I took the photos, and often the girl has other images already uploaded , and others in the "photoshop" category, but yeah...I may crop some of the image or do a little lightening to improve the image...seems silly.
And.....I have a group of images I want removed and I've used the report function...but, I had listed a bunch of them a while ago and they still remain
The moderation of images is, in my opinion, suspect as to it's true validity regarding uploaded images. I say this because about 3 years ago I uploaded 13 images l knew not to be of professional vocation or to be underage. Yet in the mind of the moderator, more than half were rejected for publication because of these unverified reasons. Subsequently, I've chosen to not waste my time and effort to contribute to the WBW community.

That this practice continues in a rather wholesale manner is, at best unfortunate, and at worst a reflection on a process of selection that is duly undermining the participation of the membership for the legitimate benefit of fellow members.
revfredmorton, A.Wuerzburg find this awesome.
the starter of the thread might present with a point, the pictures we see are the contributions of members so we shape the "site" which also has phases or waves, regarding the content.
ok, you say the moderation might have problems. well the Debian project once couldn't make the deadline for the new release and hired programmers.
please, if you see a problem in moderation, what do you propose? would you agree that in our world there are more problems than solutions, research for alternative ways or ideas for changing stuff? and ofcourse commitment and work is the hard thing. like, it is easier to give money than spend hours solving stuff.
Lvl 17
here is an interesting twist...pro models put there content out there to be seen, these are excluded from this site
pictures of wives/ girlfriends are accepted here, but may not be approved to be posted by said wife/girlfriend
Teensandcocks finds this awesome.
Lvl 17

this picture was rejected, classified as "other"

explain why

picture was taken and sent to me via skype
Teensandcocks finds this awesome.
the profession of pro models is modelling. they need to be seen to become popular and sell. a wife/ gf most likely wouldn't want her co-workers to see her nudes.
sky ape files are "other" classified because rejection is a taken picture.
Quote:
so there is a section call "web Cam girls"
however, when i uploaded pictures of web cam girls. they were rejected for being a "model"
please explain

Ask yourself "is this girl being paid to be on cam" if you answered yes, then it gets rejected, if you answer no, then she's not a model.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by PrivateEyeOne
The moderation of images is, in my opinion, suspect as to it's true validity regarding uploaded images. I say this because about 3 years ago I uploaded 13 images l knew not to be of professional vocation or to be underage. Yet in the mind of the moderator, more than half were rejected for publication because of these unverified reasons. Subsequently, I've chosen to not waste my time and effort to contribute to the WBW community.

That this practice continues in a rather wholesale manner is, at best unfortunate, and at worst a reflection on a process of selection that is duly undermining the participation of the membership for the legitimate benefit of fellow members.

YOU may have known the pictures to be not professional or underage but the moderator doesn't have the same information you do, and even if they did, they're just supposed to be believe you? Without documented proof the moderators have to make a decision based only on their instinct, and trained eye. You're not helping by complaining. You enjoy thousands upon thousands of free pictures, you had a few of your own rejected, get over it.
Lvl 17
is there a preferred hosting site, i was using my imgur account to host and link
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by runa
the profession of pro models is modelling. they need to be seen to become popular and sell. a wife/ gf most likely wouldn't want her co-workers to see her nudes.
sky ape files are "other" classified because rejection is a taken picture.

thank you for your response, however i must be daft, all pictures are "taken"
this particular cam model has taken 100's of pic s and videos and sent them to me over the sk app, to make sure i showed up in her room that day to tip her
so none of these are to be posted here then?
Quote:
is there a preferred hosting site, i was using my imgur account to host and link

here's an explanation how to use imgur... (not completely up to date)
you have to change your link from https:// in http://
https://whatboyswant.com/forums/babes/famous-babes/hotlinking-from-imgur-164208
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 51
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel

I'm a mod here and 50% of my uploads don't make it onto the site (we can't moderate our own images...).

apparently you've never taken the wrath of rejecting one of your fellow mods eightball88's pics. that sucked the fun out of being a mod for me. aint nobody got time for that shit.

I have noticed occasional questionably underage pics, but where I have noticed the majority of the questionably underage stuff is in the videos. I understand that its dependent upon the mod's discretion and some will slip through. However, I dont think the law has any tolerance for occasional slips. WBW aside, I wouldn't want to put my ass on the line for that.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by InvisibleGod
Ask yourself "is this girl being paid to be on cam" if you answered yes, then it gets rejected, if you answer no, then she's not a model.

based on that criteria 90 percent of the videos posted "New Faces On The Internet - Part 2" are from cam shows
at this point i can only as i try to make sense of the posting regulations
Lvl 13
Quote:
thank you for your response, however i must be daft, all pictures are "taken"
this particular cam model has taken 100's of pic s and videos and sent them to me over the sk app, to make sure i showed up in her room that day to tip her
so none of these are to be posted here then?

ALL pictures have a copyright, the pro model, the wife, the random unknown girl. What makes the picture public domain is if the copyright holder posts it freely to a platform in which many people can see it. There is still a copyright attached to that pic, but generally free use of the picture is ok. In your case, she's sent you pictures privately, she hasn't shared them to a mass use platform. So yes, those pictures she sent you, unless you have her permission should not be posted here. Having said that, this site is literally riddled with copyright material, so I understand your confusion.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 17
thank you
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
  • Goto: