Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Wishlist?

Starter: Tarquin Posted: 15 years ago Views: 1.4K
Lvl 20
I thought we had a running wish list someplace around here, but I can't find it. If it still exists let me know and I'll delete this and post it where it goes.

So I was browsing some girls today and I stumbled upon this user named Pim-F. I was just fucking around and took a look at his favorites. What I noticed is that he had a ton of my favorite girls in his favorites as well.

I have 74 pics in my favorites - I clean it out pretty regularly. Of these 74 pics I found 16 in Pim_f's favorites, and in his favorites I found 47 that were once upon a time in my favorites (yeah, I got bored and counted). Considering I have so few favorites this is an unbelievably high ratio.

What this means is that Pim_f and I obviously have a disturbingly similar taste in women.

This is where the site comes in. Since Pim and I obviously share the same taste in women, it would be really cool if the site would let me know when he adds a new favorite in case I like it too since he's more likely to have pictures I want (and vice-versa).

What would be really cool is if it correlated the favorites of members and could recognize things like:

"Oh, Tarquin and Jsteel have similar tastes. Tarquin and Pim_f have similar tastes. Robodick is a homosexual. Tarquin and Banlges have similar tastes. Bangles and Jsteel both added the same picture to their favorites. We should put this in the queue for Tarquin to look at."

Likewise if Pim_F, Bangles and I all favorite the same chick, it might queue that pic up special for Jsteel.

Why this helps me: It helps me find hot girls.

Why this helps the site: It helps members find pics they are after, and as such they're more likely to stay on the site longer and remain loyal to it.

Just an idea mind you. I know it would take a lot of database work, but it's an idea.
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 20
Also, how about some sort options for our favorites? Like... Sort by overall score, most frequently favorited, most recent, most views, a random order or one we set ourselves?

Would those be possible?
Lvl 18
So glad I found this post... I have been thinking about this for too long and finally broke down and thought I'd look for it... A few things that I'd like to see included:

1) option to remove photos from search that I've already rated (seems simple enough, just a check box)
2) ability to quickly see photos from other users favorites who have recently favorited the photo I'm looking at
3) option to search by "top favorited" for all time and this month (# of users who have marked a photo as a favorite)
4) lifetime vote distribution on user profile (with links from the rating to a display of the photos with that rating, eg. 4% of photos rated 10, click on 10 to see those photos).
Lvl 25
When viewing at a picture in the babe gallery, can the previews thumbnails at the bottom have a +5 and -5 added to them, rather than the current +- 1 and 2 at present?
When your scanning through the most recent shots, that would allow you to get all 5 thumbs refreshed at once.

The current +/- 1&2 options just replicate the functionality of picking on a thumbnail that's shown. having a +-5 will give new functionality.
Lvl 12
I would like to see a "picture merging function" in the removal of pictures.

Goal: to preserve the favorites of users when removing pics.

How should it work?
-> Someone spots a duplicate
-> Reports it
-> Moderator (if correct) accepts the removal
-> System merges/replaces the duplicate with the original picture (so that a user who has added the dupe to its favorites can get to keep the pic (now the original) in its favourites)

Don't know in what extent such a feature is possible though...?
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
@ tarquin - thats actually a good idea..
Im not sure where the list, or when the new update is due....so hopefully Diz can answer that for us when he sees this thread
Feature request: Minimum size for babe pic uploads...such as 300 x 300 minimum. I don't know how many times I've deleted dozens of thumbnails out of people's queues because they were careless/stupid.
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

I thought we had a running wish list someplace around here, but I can't find it. If it still exists let me know and I'll delete this and post it where it goes.

So I was browsing some girls today and I stumbled upon this user named [ Link ]. I was just fucking around and took a look at his favorites. What I noticed is that he had a ton of my favorite girls in his favorites as well.

I have 74 pics in my favorites - I clean it out pretty regularly. Of these 74 pics I found 16 in Pim_f's favorites, and in his favorites I found 47 that were once upon a time in my favorites (yeah, I got bored and counted). Considering I have so few favorites this is an unbelievably high ratio.

What this means is that Pim_f and I obviously have a disturbingly similar taste in women.

This is where the site comes in. Since Pim and I obviously share the same taste in women, it would be really cool if the site would let me know when he adds a new favorite in case I like it too since he's more likely to have pictures I want (and vice-versa).

What would be really cool is if it correlated the favorites of members and could recognize things like:

"Oh, Tarquin and Jsteel have similar tastes. Tarquin and Pim_f have similar tastes. Robodick is a homosexual. Tarquin and Banlges have similar tastes. Bangles and Jsteel both added the same picture to their favorites. We should put this in the queue for Tarquin to look at."

Likewise if Pim_F, Bangles and I all favorite the same chick, it might queue that pic up special for Jsteel.

Why this helps the site: It helps members find pics they are after, and as such they're more likely to stay on the site longer and remain loyal to it.

Just an idea mind you. I know it would take a lot of database work, but it's an idea.

OMG you two are so compatible, maybe you should move in together. Oops I forgot, you already did!
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by scrɘwy

Feature request: Minimum size for babe pic uploads...such as 300 x 300 minimum. I don't know how many times I've deleted dozens of thumbnails out of people's queues because they were careless/stupid.

This is a great idea. It might cut down some of the "Why did you delete all my pics" comments cause they uploaded tiny pics to the queue.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

So I was browsing some girls today and I stumbled upon this user named [ Link ]. I was just fucking around and took a look at his favorites. What I noticed is that he had a ton of my favorite girls in his favorites as well.

You mean you both like girls with cute faces, flat abs and curves? Me too, but I think that's standard. It's still a great idea, so what do we need to do for it to happen?
Lvl 17
I Would like to be able to have a somewhere to view recent comments on the photos you uploaded, because I check mine (mainly ones in my sig)
Lvl 37
Don't know if its all ready have been requested. But I would be glad if it was somehow possible to change "not rated by you yet" notice by the pics in the "top of the babes" than you have UL yourself, to something liker "UL by you" or just nothing..