Why those pics have been moderated?

Starter: ramalak Posted: 12 years ago Views: 4.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 26
i saw, thank you ;-)
Lvl 26
What about those one?
Lvl 12
i've had a good few pics rejected myself and i am just wondering how many pics are rejected and how hard would it be to get a message from a mod explaining why the pic has been rejected??
Lvl 26
thats why i decided to post it and ask. These have been uploaded 3 times...
For the 2 first it is from some facebook friends and i know thats not some pro model and they have a protected account, so it s impossible that they are already on this site...
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Corkboy32

how hard would it be to get a message from a mod explaining why the pic has been rejected??

Hard like sending 1500 to 2000 PM a week for the mods who mod the most... I don't think that's doable unless it's automatic but as the pictures are deleted when rejected, I don't know how technically it would be done.
Lvl 12
cheers omuh know it would be hard work on the mods but having read the reasons why pics are denied i really didn't get why mine were denied and others weren't but hey i'll just have to grin and bear it lol
Lvl 70
I'd say most pics that are rejected are either :
- pro model doing "amateur-like" pics (hard to tell from real amateur ones unless you know the model)
- reposts

So sometimes you may think that your picture has no reason to be rejected but, in fact, it's already on WBW for example. And that's why it's rejected.

Of course mods can make mistakes (as it's pretty hard to know perfectly the entire database and all the pro models in the world) but that's pretty much how it works.

The only way you can be sure that your pic has really no reason to be rejected is when you took it yourself and never uploaded it elsewhere (and of course the girl has to be 18+).

Nevertheless, I'd like to see a system where mod can choose an option when they reject a picture (like "repost" "pro" "watermark" etc.) so that when your pics are moderated you have some feedback (but again, there is technical restrictions).
Good thing is there is actually a beta for the new version of WBW, so you can always make a suggestion here
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh

Nevertheless, I'd like to see a system where mod can choose an option when they reject a picture (like "repost" "pro" "watermark" etc.) so that when your pics are moderated you have some feedback (but again, there is technical restrictions).

I suggested this years ago, but it was not accepted..
Lvl 27
As feedback would be helpful for people to know why their pics were rejected, it still would not solve all the issues with people complaining, or challenging that their pics were reposts or pro or whatnot...

People just have to face the fact that no system is perfect, and that we do the best we can...
Lvl 26
I understand how it s difficult for mods to accept the pics... If i ask it is simply to understand why this one and not this one, just to make less mistakes with my future uploads...

For example, i ve a lots of facebook friends that pics are not here and that have been rejected... I definitly dont understand why... ;-)
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by ramalak

For example, i ve a lots of facebook friends that pics are not here and that have been rejected... I definitly dont understand why... ;-)

Lots of possibilities :
- pics were also taken by someone else (another facebook friend or because they were posted somewhere else on the web) and already uploaded on WBW
- girls seems underaged
- child in the background
- poor quality pic (or too small)
- mistake from the mod
Lvl 26
ok thx for the explanations ;-)
  • Goto: