Score: 3.00 Votes: 4
rate this

Why is it negative review posters NEVER have any uploads?

Starter: disdijer Posted: 3 years ago Views: 1.2K
Lvl 33
Ever notice it's the bone heads that never have any uploads are the first to leave negative reviews of girls posted?
knownaslegend, A666N, pimpsicle, The_Sentinel and 7 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 7
Been noticing that a lot lately. I don’t really get too worked up about it since the real members here will eventually come and even it out.
[Deleted], The_Sentinel, 1filipa, youneedtobeseen and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 15
this has been an on-going issue since i joined this website - 16 years ago.
knownaslegend, pimpsicle, exocet, Firereign find this awesome.
Lvl 15
unfortunately it is the same in almost all sites. I have shut a few of the people your talking about in some chat rooms. And other times I just ignore them or go to another room. There are plenty of unhappy peeps that take joy (sic) in attempting to ruin everyone else happiness. I feel your frustration, if you can ignore them. Not easy but best all around. cheers!
knownaslegend, [Deleted], A666N, darkstar001 find this awesome.
the people you are referring to, are they also non-sponsor members? you mean low-voting or comments on the content and on the forums?
* This post has been modified : 1 year ago
Lvl 22
It's very frustrating when 90% of voters will give a picture a 9 or 10 then some asshole will rated the picture a 1. When they do have their own pictures posted I rate all of them the same rating as he/she gave mine.
knownaslegend, A666N, A.Wuerzburg, uwop-3p!s-dn and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 29
It is easier to complain and give low votes than contribute to the site.
robert98597, A.Wuerzburg, Firereign, [Deleted] and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 13
They're bitter and angry because attractive women don't take their clothes off for negative assholes.
robert98597, darkstar001, knownaslegend, johnsnow and 4 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 91
Quote:
Originally posted by aandh2s
They're bitter and angry because attractive women don't take their clothes off for negative assholes.

they do if they beg, plead and pay high above the usual going rate rate per hour
1filipa, A.Wuerzburg find this awesome.
Lvl 25
I understand why this is annoying/frustrating, in the past we tried to combat this issue by limiting the amount of 1's somebody can give. Some users give a 1 or 10, there is nothing in between for them. There have been bots in the past rating all content just 1's. Only advice I can give, just vote and ignore haters or trolls.

I will look into solution to fix these kind of issues for the future, but for now I cannot think of any that would work well.
* This post has been modified : 3 years ago
The_Sentinel, azdesertrat, exocet, WesternPerv and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
I'm a subscriber here and I have never posted a picture. For me, when I do vote it is almost always a 10 because the woman is attractive enough to take home.

The only exception is a 1 vote, when the picture subject is so unattractive that no amount of imagination could make her appealing. This is done regardless of how high the votes are trending.

Taste is a binary thing, no ?
knownaslegend, ohmy111, [Deleted], azdesertrat find this awesome.
Lvl 26
The scoring of a lady is a subjective matter. What one person likes another may not. However, I am struggling to understand the motivation of these always low scorers who have never ever posted. I have challenged them to post a photo of a lady that they consider a 10 but they never have done so. Of those that have actually posted some of the ladies are at best unattractive. I am now at the point of being able to view a picture and its score and identifying that it's been hit by an always low scorer. It's quite easy to identify these individuals. So what's the answer? Well, if they score a 1; and you score a 10 the average is 5.5. If 2 people score a 10 then the 3 combined scores are 21 or an average of 7. So it seems then that the only way to nullify these always low scorers is to overscore yourself.
A.Wuerzburg finds this awesome.
Lvl 20
Some people are just assholes, nothing you can do about it because if you get rid of one another takes their place as if there's a minimum asshole quota. So fuck 'em, I'll vote 10 on a girl that's not truly a 10 but certainly better than a 1 just to try and negate their vote just a little.
A.Wuerzburg, darkstar001, Teensandcocks find this awesome.
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by darkstar001
The scoring of a lady is a subjective matter. What one person likes another may not. However, I am struggling to understand the motivation of these always low scorers who have never ever posted. ... So it seems then that the only way to nullify these always low scorers is to overscore yourself.

Not sure exactly what is being argued for in this thread. Accuracy in the ratings of pics? The scoring 'abuse' goes the other way as well. Several years ago, I had a discussion with someone who rated every image they voted on a 10 (they were upset I gave someone they posted a 4). Their reasoning was that the the ladies in the pics were somehow "brave" (this was exactly the term they used) for appearing in the photos and allowing them to appear on here. The multiple fallacies in this argument amazed me, but I was unable to convince them otherwise.

If one looks at the Properties tab for pics (with the vote breakdown), the misuse of '10' votes is as prevalent as '1' votes (Diz has already alluded to this). No one is going to complain if their post gets a 10 vote but it skews the vote average every bit as much as a 1 vote. Those who abuse 10 votes should be penalized equally with those who abuse 1 votes.

Then again the whole point kinda mystifies me. Does it really matter what rating average a post receives? What does one get from earning fake internet points? Will your town/city throw you a parade for having the highest ranked post on whatboyswant.com? Will your employer give you an extra day off and declare you Employee of the Month if you have the highest rated post in a given month? I understand many people want their posts to do well and be appreciated. However there are a ton of bulk posters who just seem to find 10+ year old archives on other sites and just throw the entire archive up on here. I suppose you get perks/bonuses for having posts accepted, but that makes posting more of a chore as opposed to having some sort of 'pride in your posting' attitude. Either way, 10s are as misused as 1s. If one is being completely honest, and an 'accurate' average is being sought, then posters should be as outraged by a dishonest 10 as a dishonest 1.
The_Sentinel, Decadence75, BobGums find this awesome.
Lvl 75
We could just have a thumb up or thumb down voting system, you either like an image or you don’t. No rating out of 10 to worry about. You’ll still get those that vote down for the sake of it, but it’ll have less of an affect for those that worry about the actual score of an image. The stats you could then see are how many up & down votes an image has, and perhaps how many times it’s been added to someone’s favourites list. Just an alternative idea anyway 🤷‍♂️
ishavedmyballs4this, Teensandcocks find this awesome.
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel
We could just have a thumb up or thumb down voting system, you either like an image or you don’t. No rating out of 10 to worry about. You’ll still get those that vote down for the sake of it, but it’ll have less of an affect for those that worry about the actual score of an image. ...

I think the future filtering abilities Diz has mentioned may help a bit, outside of those who really seem to have an axe to grind against certain types of posts and/or certain posters (yes, the behavior is really obvious if one looks at a few posts' Properties tab). A change in voting mechanisms would have the effect you mention on those who are rating focused, but it sadly won't deter those who seemed determined to manipulate results for whatever reasons. Numerical ratings just make it easier to spot them while a thumbs up/down system would mask it quite a bit.
The_Sentinel, disdijer, darkstar001 find this awesome.
Lvl 37
Rating photos is strictly a person's opinion based on what they like/dislike. If you're going to start censuring how members rate, then you might as well take the whole rating system away and not have it. I would guess over 95% of the pictures posted here come from other websites, so they're not 'owned' by the poster. The only people that deserve the right to bitch about a rating are women who post their own photos, or men posting their wives/girlfriends. Everyone else needs to get a life and not worry about it.
knownaslegend, Dogtrack, F1098 find this awesome.
Lvl 33
I’ve been on here since 2016 I’m a level 31. I’ve never posted anything but comments. I will say that because the content is very good here I really don’t look any where else. My soon to be ex really isn’t worthy of posting and she a prude. With that being said we all do a pretty good job of weeding out bad talkers quickly. There are very rare occasions when I rate someone below a 5. I’m wondering if there is a way that the mods get reports on individuals who consistently do low ranks. Then take their ranking privileges away. It’s not a violation of the freedom of speech act. Just take their microphone away from them.
Teensandcocks finds this awesome.
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by Nard187
I’m wondering if there is a way that the mods get reports on individuals who consistently do low ranks. Then take their ranking privileges away.

Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
... in the past we tried to combat this issue by limiting the amount of 1's somebody can give.

Why just those who rank pics low? There are just as many voters who abuse 10s as those who abuse 1s. Also, what difference does it make if a pic winds up with a 2.5 or a 9.5 rating? The ratings are really just for amusement/involvement and don't have an up or down side. No one throws you a party if you post a pic that gets rated highly and no one comes to your door and smacks you around for posting a pic everyone hates. I believe every pic that gets accepted receives the same site credit award, whether it gets rated high or low. How a pic is rated doesn't really matter in terms of penalties/rewards.
PSF, F1098, Dogtrack, Decadence75 find this awesome.
Lvl 22
Love this topic, everyone!! Thanks for the entertainment.