Lvl 22

would u use it?

• yes

74.19% (23)

• no

25.81% (8)

Votes: 31
hi guys

i am making, out of boredom, a RSS reader for the babes gallery of WBW. It is done with Adobe Air technology and so far it works.

I am going to fix a couple of buggies here and there but i was curious if anyone would be interested in running such a gizmo.
I ll send it to Diz-x and the rest of the team when i am done for approval

best,

budokan
Lvl 28
Might be cool to play with, but for the most part, I don't really mess with the actual galleries all that much. I look through them for tagging pics, but that's about all.

But like i said, sounds like it could be a cool idea to check out. Might turn out to be something really helpful. :P
i like the idea
Lvl 22
thanks

i expected a bit more feedback but i guess until it is done this is what it is (so it goes, vonnegut style :P )

diz, any feedback?
if we can make it log into WBW we can add more features, etc.

votes are good so far 85% seems interested so i guess i will move on
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by budokan

votes are good so far 85% seems interested so i guess i will move on

Make that 87%
sounds great!
Lvl 27
damned. down to 80... but for me, its a yes!
Lvl 25
The RSS of the dev site are better then the ones the live ones.
Lvl 18
I don't use RSS at all so it's a no for me.
Lvl 22
i just sent a first version to Diz

let see what he thinks!
Lvl 22
diz, any feedback? or should i just drop this?
Lvl 11
Not a huge RSS guy, mainly because I don't understand it.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Pabst

Not a huge RSS guy, mainly because I don't understand it.
yeah....same here.

Az
Lvl 29
I've never used it either. But I'd give this one a try!!

Nice work, bud!!

(beer)
Lvl 11
There is already a "Babes" feed and plenty of feed readers out there. I don't really want another feed reader, but I get the feeling you are looking to improve the the feed. I am curious to know more. What are you going to do to make it better that the current "Complete article" links that the current feed gives?
Lvl 40
RSS has its place and it works well with large database sites (e.g. news sites) that spread their content over a large amount of webspace and isn't easy to find.
IMO the babe gallery doesn't need a whole new rss reader or even a feed as all the new content added is tidy and easy to find by going to ....
http://whatboyswant.com/babeoverview/lastweek/ or http://whatboyswant.com/babeoverview/lastmonth/
Lvl 22
hi guys, thanks for the renewed interest!

what i am coding is quite simple but it could be helpfull if you are a serious picture freak
it shows the thumbanils that are delivered thru rss and when you click on them, it send you to the full view page.

nothing fancy really, just a platform to check latest uploaded galleries without opening your browser

i am posting a screenshot for you to see.
i am thinking a couple of features like a "panic" button, a micro mode that only shows the last picture, etc.
Lvl 22
the screenshot