Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

WBW Games

Starter: Night_Stalker Posted: 16 years ago Views: 613
Lvl 17
Hi everyone, Not sure if this was asked or discussed in the past but I was reading through some old poll's and one of them asked us, "Is there anything that you would add to WBW's site?" Well got me thinking, this is one of my favorite sites to visit and I come here almost everyday. Why not add a "Game" section. Like a bunch of Flash games to play here on WBW. Anyone familiar with Newgrounds.com/primer? They have a TON of games to play. Again, I have no idea how much work, time, or money would have to go in this idea, but I figured I would atleast ask.
Lvl 59
Games would be pretty cool.

I'd put this suggestion in the "wishlist" thread if I were you.
Lvl 17
Done
Lvl 25
, never been good as a game programmer
I brought this up a couple years ago, never nade the cut for the new site.

Still would be a great idea
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

, never been good as a game programmer

couldnt we add free flash games?
Lvl 17
I think its definitely worth checking into!!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Night_Stalker

I think its definitely worth checking into!!

I think so too, it wouldn't have to be too much..maybe just a handful of games, but it would be nice having a few games on this site..
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

couldnt we add free flash games?

If we would add games, they should be wbw related or anything in that matter.
Lvl 25
Sounds horrifying.

Flash games about spanking it to pictures?
Lvl 16
that would be cool...i have thought about it too.....but games related to wbw?....hmm.. something like.."find fefe´s nudes"? .... honestly i think it really worth the check about trying with some games...
Lvl 25
I mean some exclusive games. Not just a random game that can be found on the internet.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by BigNookiE

"find fefe´s nudes"

My life's work isn't a fucking game..

But seriously, we should have a few fun games...I don't know as we would need exclusive games, sounds like it would take awhile to implement.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

My life's work isn't a fucking game..

But seriously, we should have a few fun games...I don't know as we would need exclusive games, sounds like it would take awhile to implement.

True, we should find someone who can build flash games
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

True, we should find someone who can build flash games

Kanzen???
Lvl 17
Anyone ever played Erotic Photo Hunt??? You can find them at bar's. On those touch screen machines up on the bar. Maybe something like that??
I don't think you should hang on to that "games have to be WBW exclusive" stance - and for the love of god don't have the same person that designed the WBW shirt work on the flash games. Just sayin'

There are alot of fun games out there, most or all of which you can use for free as long as you dont alter the game and you don't charge money for access to them. Making them a sponsor only feature might not be a good idea, but the only thing it would hurt by putting in an arcade is the massive bandwidth the flash games use.

On VS (which of course is a much smaller forum) we use a good bit of our traffic every month in arcade games being played - but it is a great thing to have when the forum slows down for a bit and gives people something to do while they are bored at work.

Might be something you may want to give some serious thought.

Then again, everything else I have said has gone ignored so I don't expect anyone to start taking my advice seriously now.
Lvl 59
Someone get to work on the new WBW hit game, "Pin the Cock on the Tranny"