Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Tag suggestion: Boob docking

Starter: tonytorpedo Posted: 10 years ago Views: 4.7K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

Really? Because I think of things connecting and bridging pathways. Like the space shuttle to the International Space Station. Or how a boat comes up to the side of a pier, it isn't going inside the pier.

True...but in both cases one thing is being secured to another thing. Maybe into was the wrong choice of words. Attached to is a better choice.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

2) why are we docking with sushi?

Why WOULDN'T you dock with sushi? Pretty standard really.
Lvl 59
So I found an example of docking and I'm just going to go out on a limb and say we probably don't want to add it to our galleries.
Lvl 26
#8 - sweet
Quote:
Originally posted by qow2hwop
SP boobdocking F
[Image]
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
So I found [Link] and I'm just going to go out on a limb and say we probably don't want to add it to our galleries.

Wha...huh....I....I....um.....WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS PENIS?!? WHAT DID I JUST SEE????

I Don't understand.
Lvl 59
You saw docking.

And it's hard to tell you what's wrong with his penis because you can't see it while it's inside that other guy's penis.
Lvl 19
Oh great....another gross image that entered my consciousness.

(Funny.....but YUK)

@ SP....just read your post #14..

1. I'm rather certain that your boobs are larger than mine. ( I am flattered to even be considered in any comparison ).

2. Yeppers....I am grimacing 'cause there are too many people watching us and some jerk just slammed a California roll between us.

3. That picture could hardly be us. We'd be FAR more animated than that. ( wink )
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
I like California rolls, but there's a time and place.
Lvl 19
* smiles and lifts a cup of warm sake toward Canada*
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
So I found [Link] and I'm just going to go out on a limb and say we probably don't want to add it to our galleries.

Brilliant. 9:30am and my day is ruined.
It's going on 10 hours since I saw it, and my day is still ruined.
I wish I had a time machine... to go back and undo that. I'm not sure why I looked at it anyway???
Lvl 19
True. Hard to forget something gross like that.
It can not be unseen. Ever.
DEMO finds this awesome.
Lvl 27
Sooooo, I showed that video to the wife, her reaction was priceless
Lvl 110
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
Ok....I gotta ask. Boob docking? How does one actually dock a boob?

you tie a rope around each boob and then tie them off at the dock...that's the easy part...the hard part is getting the ladies to fall for this shit..
Lvl 13
That face when you come back five years to a thread you forgot about posting.
*Necro bump*

Boobdocking is the wrong word then. Yes, it is from the hentai/ecchi artsy fartsy scene. Although...

Quote:
Docking is an accepted term in the hentai/doujin scene. They have multiple forms like:

Symmetrical Docking: Same or similar sized boobs.
Asymmetrical Docking: Take a guess.
Tri Docking: Three girls, six boobs.

In a way, I was looking for something that deals with "breast press". Maybe that could be an umbrella-term for the TAG system. That could count for "pressing boobs against shower glass or other tits". I, probably one of the very few out here, use WBW as a reference for drawing as it offers DAMN large source of material haha.And it is fun to stare at these ladies for hours!
  • Goto: