Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

sponsor membersgip perks

Starter: wohali Posted: 16 years ago Views: 407
Lvl 20
I just bought a one year sponsor membership and i thought how nice it would be besides the usual perks to have people who buy sponsor membership also recieve points depending on what length they buy. many of us simply do not have the time to make big posts an the searching that entails. please consider it.
Lvl 20
Which points? Credits or user scores?

Personally, I agree that a paid membership should be worth some user points. You guys pony up, and as much as I like to think I contribute in other ways - at the end of the day the dollar is king. I agree you deserve rewards for that as long as it's within the scope of reason.

I think a bump in user points is a good idea.

I'm pretty sure you're immune to the credits system though, so I addressed the user points rather than credits.
Lvl 59
Credits would be useless, because you have unlimited credits as a sponsor.

As for User-score points, well, they really don't mean anything other than that sweet little descriptive title you get, but I guess it's something that those dutchy-crew guys can look into.
Lvl 20
Yeah i mean user points as credits are now unnecessary in a sponsor membership and be generous with them say 1000 for a one years membership and lower for others. Would be a great incwentive for some
Quote:
Originally posted by wohali

Yeah i mean user points as credits are now unnecessary in a sponsor membership and be generous with them say 1000 for a one years membership and lower for others. Would be a great incwentive for some

hmmm....really that important?
the points really mean nothing or do nothing but get you another rank
Lvl 13
i think that was said awhile back when the topic was brought up before

but it got blown over becuase it did not matter the tho people that makes the decisions

im not going to name any names /\
Lvl 24
we cant just give user points, our system doesnt work like that.

our system is just not built to work like that, even if diz wanted to he couldnt GIVE out points. the way our system works is that there has to be something behind those points to support the number, its like a calculator or tally... you cant just have a number with nothing behind it to represent it

in addition, im surprised shit like that is that important that it would be an incentive to put out MONEY for it

however, i think its awesome you decided to try out the sponsor membership. most people cant live without it once theyve had it, thats how it was for me!
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

hmmm....really that important?
the points really mean nothing or do nothing but get you another rank

I would like to get my ranking the old fashioned way. I have been sponsor and will again but I don't want expedited ranking for it. I think you have to earn and learn. Posting let's you learn the people and earn your rankings. That's the fun in it.

When Spamming was aloud for 100 hundred pages, NG said " Ill be there in three months", since then she got old, broke a wheel and got to busy banging MeatU2 to make the DEMIGOD status .. JK..

Then you got Muad, who got demoted once, ha. Now he is again, a DEMI. Just post and have fun and don't sweat the small stuff.

I am a little Rum Dum at the moment, but who cares.
Lvl 8
Agreed and keep posting...you are all the reason we bought again...a cat fight here and there...some serious mod kicking ass...well run..kudos to all of you
K&M
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by unitedcan

Agreed and keep posting...you are all the reason we bought again...a cat fight here and there...some serious mod kicking ass...well run..kudos to all of you
K&M

sweet!!

glad you love the membership.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by RumDum

I would like to get my ranking the old fashioned way. I have been sponsor and will again but I don't want expedited ranking for it. I think you have to earn and learn. Posting let's you learn the people and earn your rankings. That's the fun in it.

When Spamming was aloud for 100 hundred pages, NG said " Ill be there in three months", since then she got old, broke a wheel and got to busy banging MeatU2 to make the DEMIGOD status .. JK..

Then you got Muad, who got demoted once, ha. Now he is again, a DEMI. Just post and have fun and don't sweat the small stuff.

I am a little Rum Dum at the moment, but who cares.

rumdumdumdedumrumdum is right... post, leech, have fun, be demi or not... but keep the board alive! this guys around Diz-X made a good job and it would be a pity without wbw! **