Score: 4.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Save Favourites?

Starter: Gregoryxxx Posted: 16 years ago Views: 1.0K
Lvl 4
Gents - and Ladies,

Any update on how the progress is going for save favourites in the babes menu. Its been down for a while now and somebody told me months ago that it was being worked on, yet still to no avail. Dont want to moan, just wondering if any progress was being made?
Lvl 21
put you cursor over the picture and a little green arrow appears click it that is the save function
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by waywardson

put you cursor over the picture and a little green arrow appears click it that is the save function

Yeah thats the save function but im talking about the ability to save your favourites all together like you used to.
Lvl 13
I'm not sure what you're asking?

Are you talking about the "add to favorties" thing when looking through the gallaries, because it works for me and always has.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by HipsterDufus

I'm not sure what you're asking?

Are you talking about the "add to favorties" thing when looking through the gallaries, because it works for me and always has.

Once you have added pics to your favourites you can (or used to be able to) then go to your favourites gallery and choose to save your favourite pics to your hard drive. It downloaded them as a compressed folder, but it hasnt been working for a while now.
http://whatboyswant.com/babeoverview/favorites/
Lvl 13
boring thread.
Lvl 18
you may have to upgrade your membership,my page doesn't do it
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by .NeXuS.

Once you have added pics to your favourites you can (or used to be able to) then go to your favourites gallery and choose to save your favourite pics to your hard drive. It downloaded them as a compressed folder, but it hasnt been working for a while now.

It works for me, but only shows up on the default theme.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by leon2006

boring thread.

Well done on receiving the award for worst contibution in a thread. It serves you right for being fool enough to look around the feedback section for 'excitement'.

Thanks to the others, still not working though. Even with the default theme. Its not my membership ether, I have been a sponsor for ages.
Lvl 25
Well still working on resolving this issue. Problem is with the zip component!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by .NeXuS.

Gents - and Ladies,

Any update on how the progress is going for save favourites in the babes menu. Its been down for a while now and somebody told me months ago that it was being worked on, yet still to no avail. Dont want to moan, just wondering if any progress was being made?

Well I have worked on this function my whole weekend and I need to test it.. but I need somebody with A LOT OF FAVORITES in his list.
Lvl 25
Oke I have tested it on the development now it's time to test it on the live site. I have updated all the live servers with these new scripting and would like to know if it works out for you guys!

Thanks in advance!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Oke I have tested it on the development now it's time to test it on the live site. I have updated all the live servers with these new scripting and would like to know if it works out for you guys!

Thanks in advance!

I don't see a button for it using the Dark Horizon or the Pink theme but it works for the default theme but I only had like 7 pictures in there
Lvl 25
Lol anyone else? with a lot more pictures?

Yeah that will be fixed a.s.a.p in the other layouts sorry about that

For sponsors, try this link and tell me if it workes:
http://whatboyswant.com/download/babe_favorites/
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Lol anyone else? with a lot more pictures?

Yeah that will be fixed a.s.a.p in the other layouts sorry about that

For sponsors, try this link and tell me if it workes:
[ Link ]

yeah....i got a shitload of pics and it timed out on me.

Also...only works on the default theme as JAWZ mentioned :P
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

yeah....i got a shitload of pics and it timed out on me.

Also...only works on the default theme as JAWZ mentioned :P

Hmm get a lot of errors when trying to save your favorites.. I am going to look into that again,.. :: hates when his plans don't work out ::
Lvl 15
any news on this problem?
still doesnt work for me. (roughly 2500 pics in my favs)
thanks for the hard work!