Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Save all favorites on this page

Starter: D13367 Posted: 11 years ago Views: 1.1K
Lvl 12
I'm trying to download my favorites on my page but I end up on a blank page after clicking the button. Tried both Firefox and Chrome with the same result.

Anyone that have encountered the same problem?
I've always had the same result...a blank page when clicking that "save all on this page" button so I've just save each pic individually.
I'm sure its a computer dummy type thing but...
Lvl 70
Did it work previously or have you never been able to download the file ?
Maybe it was just a server hiccup and trying again will work ? (It works fine for me at the moment).

Edit :
@rower41 : Is the URL on this blank page something like : whatboyswant.com/download/babe_favorites/xxxxxx/y/zz ? If it's the case, it's just that the button open a new windows/tab instead of downloading directly and maybe your browser block the download popup ? Isn't there a popup blocked message when you do that ?
Lvl 27
I had never tried to download my favorites before just now, I'm downloading them as I type, just clicked the button and it worked like a charm...

Browser FF, and server Chewbacca
Omuh, Yes, thats what I get but no pop up block message.
I'm sure it's something in my settings...
Lvl 70
1/ Disable popup blocking in your browser and try again (if you have some blocking add-on, disable them too).
>If it works, you'll surely have to figure out why it does not display a message when a popup is blocked and then allow popup from WBW.
>If not go to 2/

2/ Check if you can download an attached file from the forum (for example the zips in this thread ).
>> If it works, that's fucking strange
>> If not, go to 3/

3/ Try downloading any file from another site (downloading a random free program for example).
>> If it works, there is something in your settings preventing you to download from WBW.
>> If not you should try to figure why you can't download any file from your browser.
Lvl 25
Hmm,.. white page only means there was a server error that is not disabled as we have "hidden" all server debug information.
Just "allowed" popups from WBW...same result.
Just downloaded the attached files and opened them. White-page problem persists.
I've never had trouble downloading files and opening them from other sites...it's a WBW-specific kinda thing.
I'll keep playing around with this but I've just come to work around the blank/white page thing. But it's frustrating for sure.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Hmm,.. white page only means there was a server error that is not disabled as we have "hidden" all server debug information.

I was thinking about the browser settings because if you open a download link in a new tab, you get a white page with the URL of the download + a prompt windows to save your file. But I had problem in the past where the download prompt didn't show up resulting in a white page and no starting download.

Quote:
Originally posted by rower41

Just downloaded the attached files and opened them. White-page problem persists.

So you weren't able to save the zip on your computer ?
If so, I have really no idea why you can't download things from WBW while we can

Is it possible to have member related errors ?