Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

My Feedback

Starter: Cruiser9 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 783
Lvl 13
I really like this site. Lots of new stuff, lots of different categories and generally good clips.

My only critiques are the following:

1) In the "Babe Pictures" section, there is no way to "search" for specific types of photos. I'm not sure what it would entail to create such a feature, but it would be nice.

2) While I love many of the pictures I have come across, it would be nice to see more pics of "babes" with big boobs. Large breasted women are a turn-on for lots of us guys and it would be great to see more of those types of pics here. The ones I've come across, and they have been few, I have found merely by chance.

3) Finally, and similar to #2 above, it would be equally great to be able to find "babes" with nice big butts.

That's all. Other than those few things, the site is really good.
Cruiser9,

See this link. Type the keyword(s) you wish to search on. Put check marks on the sub-forums you would like specifically search. Then click the "Search the forum" button.

Enjoy.
Lvl 28
Thanks for the feedback, sir.
Lvl 21
Yea their are categories just not as specific as your looking for.

http://whatboyswant.com/categories/babes/
I believe once the tag feature is fully functional you will be able to search for specific types of pictures. I haven't really been following the progress of this project, so I don't know when it's expected to be completed.
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by Cruiser9

I really like this site. Lots of new stuff, lots of different categories and generally good clips.

My only critiques are the following:

1) In the "Babe Pictures" section, there is no way to "search" for specific types of photos. I'm not sure what it would entail to create such a feature, but it would be nice.

2) While I love many of the pictures I have come across, it would be nice to see more pics of "babes" with big boobs. Large breasted women are a turn-on for lots of us guys and it would be great to see more of those types of pics here. The ones I've come across, and they have been few, I have found merely by chance.

3) Finally, and similar to #2 above, it would be equally great to be able to find "babes" with nice big butts.

That's all. Other than those few things, the site is really good.

Welcome to our site, good to see that you are enjoying it here.

In response to question 1 - Thats what the tagging system is for - you will see it on the right hand side of each picture. The tag system is in its early-ish days and the development team are working on the search engine for it. This is due out in the next WBW version.

In response to No 2 and No 3 ... There are plenty of these types of pics (and movies) in the galleries and the forums .. You just need to go looking and find them.

Have fun
Lvl 18
A few things that I'd like to see included:

1) option to remove photos from search that I've already rated (seems simple enough, just a check box)
2) ability to quickly see photos from other users favorites who have recently favorited the photo I'm looking at
3) option to search by "top favorited" for all time and this month (# of users who have marked a photo as a favorite)
4) lifetime vote distribution on user profile (with links from the rating to a display of the photos with that rating, eg. 4% of photos rated 10, click on 10 to see those photos).
Lvl 25
Will look into this topic after next version is out. I saw some good idea's.