Score: 3.00 Votes: 4
rate this

Don't be such a dickhead

Starter: Bigdaddydiesel Posted: 18 years ago Views: 1.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
I checked out the pic to see what the uproar was about and saw that almost twice as many people rated 10 as rated 1. I'm sorry BDD, but she's not a 10 (I rated 7). If you rated the pic a 10, then you're just as guilty as the 1's. I know you uploaded the pic and have a vested interest but come on. I'ts kind of like some of the sports scores where they throw out the high and the low votes to come up with something realistic. If you vote 10 on a pic just because you uploaded it (which I'm not saying you did) then when a true 10 comes along (think Bo Derrick) you've got nowhere to go. I agree that the twits who seem to go through and vote 1 on any pic that they didn't upload should be forced to participate in water sports (read "piss on them". There was another thread on this topic and I expressed the same sentiments and my rational for voting there.
Lvl 22
i liked that particular girl/pic but i often rate one to pics i dont like or if i dont like something about the comment or something

but your uploads are usually great (i only voted one on that one :P )

edit:typo
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 16
I agree with hootercoot. I have gotten PM's from the staff because I left negative posts about some pictures that I personally did not think the girls were attractive and I left a score of one because I felt, in my opinion, the pic was very overrated. A girl can be butt ugly with a huge chest and she gets a very high rating. On the other hand a girl could be gorgeous with small chest and she definately will have a lower score. Personally I absolutely hate fake boobs, I would prefer a girl with an A cup than those big, giant, round, hard as a rock implants. If you cannot write your honest opinion about a pic, good or bad, without being repremanded then why have an area for posting your opinion about the pics?? If you cannot give a pic whatever score you feel it deserves, then why should everyone be able to vote on them??

I rarely will leave a message about a pic I don't care for anymore because I was warned I will be kicked off the site, but I will give a score of one if I Personally do not like the pic.

I really like this web site, but as I said earlier, why have an area to leave a message if you cannot enter your opinion? Why have a rating system if everyone gets mad about someone rating their pics a one?
Quote:
Originally posted by Vagina-king

[reply=Ascaris]
At this point you can't do anything, moderating votes is off the record.

Moderating every single vote yes, but why not design a script that would flag a person who has rated a certain amount of pics as either 1's or 10's withen a set period of time. That way you can't go through and boost someone's score by rating everything a 10 , and you couldn't make the hot pics drop by rating the as a 1.
[/reply]

But then people would vote 2 to lower the score and 9 to boost.
Lvl 9
i personally wouldnt rate the picture in question any higher than 4, just my opinion.....tits are way too fake and her hoo-haa looks like ground beef
Lvl 10
Bad boys...Bad boys...Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do...When they come for you *starts singing*
Lvl 37
You're always gonna have this situation in a voting environment. Some vote low because of personal issues, bush, no bush, big tits , little tits etc. One guy was subtracting points because women had pockets on the backs of their jeans.

I have over 17,000 votes and have my preferences as well. It saddens me to see "ones" on near perfect babes.
As great a site WBW is, you're gonna run into the smart as well as the dumb, ths mature and the immature. I believe there's more of the former but ya still hate to see a turd in a punch bowl.
Lvl 7
May i ask you all something ? what's so big deal if i vote 1 or 10 ? its a pic afterall and its someones opinion.
maybe i dont like this ( voting 1 ) but i cant tell him Not to do it.

thank you .

*afterall thats why Democracy is what for*
Quote:
Originally posted by faustios

May i ask you all something ? what's so big deal if i vote 1 or 10 ? its a pic afterall and its someones opinion.
maybe i dont like this ( voting 1 ) but i cant tell him Not to do it.

thank you .

*afterall thats why Democracy is what for*

It's not about voting 1 because you don't like the pic, because it's ok. The thing that worries us is voting 1 on every picture just for the sake of it.
i will also put my hand up and admit i've voted one if the pic is grossly over rated, as a protest.

Is there a pic on this site that really deserve a '1'?

Surely a real '1' , the girl have to be so ugly as to literally make you vomit!!!
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Turd_Ferguson

i will also put my hand up and admit i've voted one if the pic is grossly over rated, as a protest.

Is there a pic on this site that really deserve a '1'?

Surely a real '1' , the girl have to be so ugly as to literally make you vomit!!!

there a few , not many, that deserve a "1" , but some idiots here give every pic a "1". last week i voted for a few pics and have seen a "1" on pics from real hotties, and that sucks. too bad that you cant see WHO gave the vote..
Lvl 6
I don't usually give more than an 8 on most pictures but I gave ya a 10 for her just to piss the asshole off that keeps voting a 1. Please keep up the great work.
  • Goto: