Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Copyrighted/Professional/Watermarked vids are over-running the Babe Movies Forum

Starter: brownell Posted: 17 years ago Views: 1.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell

Right now, 8 of the first 25 threads in the Babe Movie Forum clearly contain material that is prohibited by the rules. As a relative new member here, I'd like to know just how strict WBW wants to be about controlling Copyrighted/Professional/Watermarked content. I understand how much work it is to monitor a forum with this much traffic, so I'm asking whether the WBW staff wants members to report content that is clearly prohibited by the rules, or would the mods prefer to deal with it as they find it.

I'm not asking for a clarification of the rules... I'm asking if the Staff wants the extra work that will result if members start reporting all the obvious infractions... like this one. http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/2747762/1/10
..just send um more money..OR..turn your computer off and enjoy Life
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

Every day it seems to get tougher and tougher to moderate for these kinds of things. I wish people would use some fucking common sense when uploading vids - it would save everyone time and frustration.

Thats way too hard for them. Thats why personally if I made a site similar to WBW, it'd be a pay site with strict rules that everyone would be forced to learn.
I'll agree to that.
  • Goto: