Score: 1.33 Votes: 3
rate this

Can anyone help me understand whats going on?

Starter: Scene_Kid Posted: 17 years ago Views: 397
Lvl 16
Im trying to add some new pictures that i found to the site under my babe uploads... have done this a couple times now and all im getting is these two lines of feedback at the top of the screen

Warning: zip_read() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given in /var/www/v4.whatboyswant.com/submitbabe.php on line 13

Warning: zip_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given in /var/www/v4.whatboyswant.com/submitbabe.php on line 96

* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 29
The only fix for that is to install Vista as soon as possible!!
Lvl 28
http://fefe.whatboyswant.com use this
Lvl 28
use fefe for all uploads.

http://fefe.whatboyswant.com
Lvl 37
Couldn't one of the mods ask Diz-X if he could put a link on the upload page saying something like: "In case of trouble uploading, press here" and then direct the people to one of the millions of thread asking for this or just directly to fefe!?!
Lvl 24
thats right, im the fix all and cure all

http://fefe.whatboyswant.com <---- just do it.
Lvl 29
Quote:
thats right, im the fix all and cure all

And the Way, the Truth, and the Life too!!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Sails

Couldn't one of the mods ask Diz-X if he could put a link on the upload page saying something like: "In case of trouble uploading, press here" and then direct the people to one of the millions of thread asking for this or just directly to fefe!?!

no, that's not at all possible.
Lvl 24
Quote:

possibly on the new version, no point in making edits to our current version at this point

@ RD -
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

[reply=Sails]

possibly on the new version, no point in making edits to our current version at this point
[/reply]
Fair enough!
When is V5 gonna be released?
Lvl 24
Quote:

Fair enough!

we try not to give out any dates because then members get upset with us making us feel like they were obligated that "promised" date, it has happened for every version update i have been here for, it really gets out of hand after we pass the "promised" date we had originally set

but my round-a-bout guess would be probably 2 months maybe, its just that there are SO many brand new features that diz is trying to work in, there are a lot of kinks and bumps along the way. plus he needs adding more features and more features and more features.... theyre completely awesome and absolutely amazing but it also pushes back the date and causes more glitches and errors that have to be smoothed out.
Lvl 28
Quote:

[reply=FeFeHumHum]
[reply=Sails]

[/reply]
Fair enough!
[/reply]

Diz said that it will be released [blacklisted]
Lvl 16
lol thanks guys i know i seriously should have thought of that and i know i probably have gone to fefe.whatboyswant.com before to have to upload but its really late here and im pulling a all night thing with tests for school
Lvl 37
2 months! Cool.
Will there be some sort of event to celibrate it or will it just change one random night?
Lvl 24
Quote:

2 months! Cool.
Will there be some sort of event to celibrate it or will it just change one random night?

im sure there will be a front page announcement about the change over date when it gets really close

dont hold me to that 2 months, shit always goes wrong with updates thats just a guesstimation thats been told to me
Lvl 37
I allready got the lawsuit ready and waiting if V5 is not released within 2 months from today!!!

Don't worrie about it. I was told somthing similar back in januar. Just wanted to know if it was making progess.