Score: 5.00 Votes: 4
rate this

Approval Time

Starter: rogdod1066 Posted: 4 years ago Views: 4.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by widowmaker1981
What if one wanted what they have uploaded, deleted from this site.

As in a specific photo/group of photos? Or all 328 of your uploaded images?
Lvl 75
Quote:

All please

This would be down to a more senior mod than I, possibly even the owner of the site (Diz), but it is also possible that a response would be - it's not your content, it's someone else's that you have uploaded onto a site that you do not own.

I think you could have images deleted if you owned the copyright or the person in the images wanted to take them down. Otherwise I'm not sure how it works.

I'm also not sure what that would ultimately achieve?
Lvl 75
Quote:
Thank you.
I’ll start sending the appropriate information needed to have what I’ve posted removed.

No problem - as mentioned, I'd advise you send it to Diz-X
Lvl 75
Must've been something I said
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
There is one category I still do not get - “Other”. Y’all have several rejection categories and each photo that gets rejected has an attached category I.e. reason why the mod rejected it, which includes a standard explanation of that category. All except for Other, so it makes that one seem arbitrary.

Why not make “Other” rejections be forced to be reviewed by another moderator, or at least require the moderator whom found no other reason to reject it except “Other” be required to enter a few sentences on why they rejected it so the uploader can understand why it was rejected?
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by LesZinghout
There is one category I still do not get - “Other”. Y’all have several rejection categories and each photo that gets rejected has an attached category I.e. reason why the mod rejected it, which includes a standard explanation of that category. All except for Other, so it makes that one seem arbitrary.

Why not make “Other” rejections be forced to be reviewed by another moderator, or at least require the moderator whom found no other reason to reject it except “Other” be required to enter a few sentences on why they rejected it so the uploader can understand why it was rejected?

I'd have no issue with this personally, an idea to be considered for sure.

I tend to use "other" to reject photos that aren't really anything. For example - a woman sitting in a chair with her back to the photographer, fully clothed in baggy clothing, can't see the face, no skin on show etc. There's nothing about the image that is erotic/sexy but there's no other reason to reject it other than I think it's a pointless image. So I would click "other".
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel

I'd have no issue with this personally, an idea to be considered for sure.

I tend to use "other" to reject photos that aren't really anything. For example - a woman sitting in a chair with her back to the photographer, fully clothed in baggy clothing, can't see the face, no skin on show etc. There's nothing about the image that is erotic/sexy but there's no other reason to reject it other than I think it's a pointless image. So I would click "other".

I could get what you are saying, but I’ve had some rather tasteful and interesting ones get rejected under “Other”, and with no explanation or further review/second opinion, it kind of makes me feel like others are saying - that maybe there is a personal vendetta against certain uploaders by certain mods, or maybe not, but it definitely makes me think if it’s worth my time contributing at all anymore such as one gent said earlier.

I think Other needs to have some kind of justification to it, or be removed entirely. Just something to throw in to the next meeting of the minds around here. 😜
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel

Taking your first point regarding one image being accepted and one being rejected (with the same girl in the images), I can only imagine this was down to two different moderators having different opinions. One may think the girl is amateur and accept it, the other may run a reverse image search, find she’s a pro and delete it.

With regards to editing a photo, I only tend to reject those that have clearly been cropped to cut off a logo or website address. This quite easily discovered during a reverse image search.
I’m pretty sure faces are allowed to be blurred out for anonymity purposes (again, another mod can verify that) but I assume most of these are done on photos you’ve taken yourself?

It’s not a failsafe method with a few different mods who work in different ways. But mods don’t get paid, they moderate photos in their spare time to help keep the site running, and most of the rules are in place to keep the site legal. I don’t reject people’s images to annoy them - I’d prefer to see decent images uploaded every day, but rules are rules.

I guess the main factor here is don’t take it to heart too much - I think it‘s definitely easy to get pissed off with things like this but, as I said, it’s never done with the aim of annoying the site’s members, that would be counter-productive.

And, as ever, just message a mod if you feel hard done by - most are happy to look into things for you. Mistakes are made - I make them myself while moderating, so things can often be rectified. Just understand that 9 times out of 10, there is a legitimate reason why an image gets flagged (and it’s not personal).

In defense of the images I've had accepted and same girl denied....I took the pictures in my house...just amateur girls..friends, also, no watermarks from sites. Just girls I know and some of the cropping is to lessen the frame which might have lots of random house stuff that doesn't add to the image.
Lvl 22
Quote:

I explained my use of the "other" category in post #18. I use it as a safety net so to speak for the users as well as the site. I have used the other category for things such as a lone thigh, arm or even as Sentinel said in #26.
I also looked at your last three pics marked as other and I am scratching my head as to why, but I don't always agree with the other mods myself. Since becoming a Moderator I have had a twin peaks waitress I uploaded marked as UA, so yeah sometimes it does feel personal and I believe a Moderator should be unbiased.
I judge a pic based on the info available from the search results and if there are no results it's a judgement call and I try to be as lenient as I can be, but I am human and make mistakes and for that I do apologize.

An "other" rejection doesn't trigger a penalty as does some of the other categories and this can affect the users score and ranking.

User score, upload limit and priority :
- each member will have a user score to rate the quality of his uploads which is calculated as follows : 100 - round(penalty_point / number_of_uploads * 100)
- every time a picture is rejected, the member will get penalty points as follow :

Quote:
Duplicate: 0
Watermarked: 2
Pro: 2
Under aged: 4
Gross/Extreme: 1
Bad Quality: 1
Altered/Photoshopped: 1
Other: 0

- depending on the user score, members will change Group. The lower the group, the higher the priority their upload will get in the queue and the higher their number of upload allowed will be, as follows :

Quote:
New users will have a limit of 100 until they reach 100 uploads. Then the user score kicks in.
Group 1: score 90 to 100 - queue limit: 1000
Group 2: score 70 to 89 - queue limit: 500
Group 3: score 50 to 69 - queue limit: 250
Group 4: score 40 to 49 - queue limit: 100
Group 5: score 20 to 39 - queue limit: 50
Group 6: score 0 to 19 - queue limit 25
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 20
I've uploaded several pics of my girl, who's quite attractive, taken by me and they've been rejected. I just gave up and I'm not trying to upload anymore.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by spruceknob7
I've uploaded several pics of my girl, who's quite attractive, taken by me and they've been rejected. I just gave up and I'm not trying to upload anymore.

As I have responded to your email about this. The last photos you uploaded didn't have right orientation, you have to rotate them and re-upload than they will be accepted.
Lvl 37
- every time a picture is rejected, the member will get penalty points as follow :

Gee, isn't this great! We're all at the whim of a mods personal opinion of our uploads! Guess whoever has been doing mine has really been having some horseshit days!!!!!
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

As I have responded to your email about this. The last photos you uploaded didn't have right orientation, you have to rotate them and re-upload than they will be accepted.

Wow, for the few pics that might come in out of orientation the mods are too lazy to make a couple of clicks to fix them?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by strictguy

Wow, for the few pics that might come in out of orientation the mods are too lazy to make a couple of clicks to fix them?

1) A mod cannot download and re-upload to a user account. This by design. In next update of wbw there will be a tool for changing orientation for moderators.

2) A lot of people just upload without following the rules, if they aren't too "lazy" to make sure they follow the guidelines. The mods wouldn't have to delete over thousands of copyrighted, underaged and watermarked uploads.

3) Moderators are just like you a human being who makes judgements on their own opinion and yes they sometimes make mistakes. It happens to the best of us. They are dedicated to do their best and learn from their mistakes if they make them. I am proud of their dedication and really thankful how they help run this community.

Quote:

Gee, isn't this great! We're all at the whim of a mods personal opinion of our uploads! Guess whoever has been doing mine has really been having some horseshit days!!!!!

I have been looking thru some of your uploads and I seem some borderline underage girls between them, we cannot take risks by placing stuff like that online. The general rule is here "when in doubt, reject it".
Lvl 75
Quote:

Why should the mods do that if the original uploader is too lazy to do so?
Lvl 22
Quote:

30 of your last 54 pics were caught by the duplicate detection algorithm and never seen by a mod.
We do not have the option to fix the pictures you upload and shouldn't have that option, altering someone's image is an illegal act, which is why we do not allow altered images.
Quote:

I hope you don't think the pro's are mistakes or did you had an horseshit day when you uploaded them ?
Seriously.....
did you ever looked at the upload-rules ?
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Quote:

sure and I can come and wash your car also or give some water to your plants....
Quote:

I could get what you are saying, but I’ve had some rather tasteful and interesting ones get rejected under “Other”, and with no explanation or further review/second opinion, it kind of makes me feel like others are saying - that maybe there is a personal vendetta against certain uploaders by certain mods, or maybe not, but it definitely makes me think if it’s worth my time contributing at all anymore such as one gent said earlier.

I think Other needs to have some kind of justification to it, or be removed entirely. Just something to throw in to the next meeting of the minds around here. 😜

No need to , posters don't have to justified there uploads neither and otherwise we can morderate 20 pictures and debate 3 days about them....
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

I took the pics straight up and down ,portrait style, like most pics in here, so not sure what you want. I'm just not trying to upload anymore, not saying that in a smartass way or anything, just giving up.
  • Goto: