Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

1 MB filesize limit on the forum..

Starter: XroninX Posted: 20 years ago Views: 539
Lvl 12
zip file (Filesize: 1.10 MB) is attached to this post. Filesize is bigger then 1 MB, youneed a sponsor membership to download this file!

THAT sucks m8, you almost forcing people to pay for the site otherwise they cant even dl a smal video clip from the forum.

instead of forcing people to pay why not give them the option to pay if they like the site and make a donation otherwise wbw wil be just an other freaking paysite.

en ja weet dat je je blauw betaald aan bandbreede maar dacht dat de opzet van de site was puur vermaak voor de liefhebber zonder te betalen??

tot zo ver mijn gedachten hier over
wees gegroet.
XroninX

Lvl 25
Oke, some toughts about this,..

If you pay about 600 or more euros a month for a site where you get NOTHING in return,.. you have to force people to pay for some extra's.. I have posted this allready on the forum and asked people for feedback on this issue... everybody was positive about it and suggested that I would add a 1 MB limit for non donators, because of the high bandwidth problems...

And about that donation thingie, NOBODY DONATES! Most people are simple minded, and think somebody else does it.. why should I? it's free!

For those small videoclips, where you where talking about cost me 300 euro's this month extra bandwidth, yeah, It doesn't come cheap.. I don't see you paying for it! Never seen you made a donation, or applying for a sponsor membership! Correct me if I am wrong, but do you think I have to spend all my money on this site for your entertainment? and get nothing in return of you?

We are working with 2 people full time on this site, do you know how much it cost to have 2 people working for you? That doesn't come cheap in the netherlands!

How much fun can you have for only 3 euro per month?? that's cheap, isn't it? And you help us paying that bandwidth bill! SO everbody happy now?
Lvl 12
help please how can i pay ?????
i dont have any of those carts to pay wiht!!!!
Lvl 13
i like to upgrade my member ship
but the problem is that the idea to pay with creditcards on internet
i dont like it so much to write my creditcard nr on internet
even i think that i am not the only one that think like that
perhaps you can change this in the future with an other option to pay
but its just an idea
Lvl 14
With paypal you can pay with wire transfer and creditcards!

Creditcard are covered against fraud,..

The transaction with paypal goes true a secure connection, it is imposible to tap the connection!
Lvl 25
As far as I can see you can do bank transfers towards paypal, and then pay with paypal us... We are working on other payment methods.. problem is some are very expensive.
Lvl 15
You can get a card from Pay Pal.. or go transfers or both...BTW.. I donated and got a membersip too..Not all folks are out for something for nothing...Still I do understand that not everyone has a card or much discretionary income to be able to donate.

But back on track....any one with a savings or checking account can do pay pal...www.paypal.com