Score: 1.67 Votes: 6
rate this

Who is THIS??????????

Starter: Timoss Posted: 15 years ago Views: 7.0K
  • Goto:
Sorry champ I can't help you with this one.. I can but I don't want to
Quote:
Originally posted by Timoss

Now to the subject at hand 'brownell' thankyou so much for that link which prooves who it is (if only other people could take your lead)

Lvl 9
sore loser, cry to your mummy... maybe she will help you and your hurt feelings...

otherwise you can act like a man and please ID this girl

(if you do, I'll stop having anal with your mum on tuesdays) not excluding every other day of the week
Lvl 24
Quote:

(on tuesdays) not excluding every other day of the week

I'll stop thinking that you're an idiot on Tuesdays. Not excluding every other day of the week, if you explain to me why what you said is just plain stupid.

Also,
Just upload your entire hard drive to Chick Upload, and post the whole thing. Save some people some time if you're going to ask for the same girls every 10 posts or so.
Lvl 9
Bangledesh posting all the pictures at once would be too easy... the thing is no body on here has the mental capacity to say the names of the girls in any certain order, the just give a list of the girls names DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i i knew who the girls were i wouldn't need to ask...

i have tried, and this has prooved to have better results, if only people would stop being dicks and just offer their help
Lvl 26
Quote:

Bangledesh posting all the pictures at once would be too easy... the thing is no body on here has the mental capacity to say the names of the girls in any certain order, the just give a list of the girls names DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i i knew who the girls were i wouldn't need to ask...

i have tried, and this has prooved to have better results, if only people would stop being dicks and just offer their help

Everyone isn't being a dick, you have gotten help from many members including myself. Just because you THINK no one has the mental capacity to say the names of the girls in any certain order doesn't make it true.

Just take a look at the WTG thread I posted (link in post #66), I seperated each request and got really great results from it. If I had just posted 3 or 4 different girls in one post then it probably wouldn't have went as good as it did.

About the questioning my answer (post #68).... if I didn't know for a fact who it was I simply wouldn't post or just say "I don't know" unless it looks like someone I've seen but even then I would post like I did in post #55.
Lvl 9
JAWZ I'm sorry to you and other members who have helped including honda etc...

it's just the above peanuts having a cry over nothing
Quote:

JAWZ I'm sorry to you and other members who have helped including honda etc...

it's just the above peanuts having a cry over nothing

*rimshot*
Lvl 18
why is this stupid thread still alive?
Lvl 2
i have a feeling that this thread will never stop, aslong as this person has access to pics of females , i'm actually suprised you don't know half of these ladies but you manage to find their pics with no info on them whatsoever ...steeerraangee
Lvl 24
Quote:

I guess Tuesdays are still on the table then.
Lvl 14
looks lke jessica alba !!!
Lvl 4
I didnt bother to read all 10 pages of posts so if you havnt figured out who it is ill tell you.
her name is Arielle Kebbel.
Nice bump but guess what... your both wrong it's Christina Aguilira
Lvl 4
No sorry man your wrong. Go to google images. Type Arielle Kebbel and look at the 2nd picture. Maybe that wil change your answer. Make sure safe search is off.
Lvl 6
This thread needs to be archived/locked,,,,, what a waste,,,,
Well I tried that but I keep getting 404's
Lvl 23
This is over.. Locked.
  • Goto: