Lvl 21
Lvl 7
Looks a lil photo shopped
Quote:
Originally posted by Reika
Looks a lil photo shopped

lol...just a little.

Lvl 9
Boobs that have the power to alter the matter of objects around them...very impressive!
DEMO, F1098 find this awesome.
Lvl 1
the wall shadow cast is from the chair which is the shape on the wall not the body !
Lvl 15
Found this one
Lvl 10
wow, terrible job of photo shopping. looks kinda like a shemale..... tiny nips,
Lvl 62
http://adeadpuppet.deviantart.com/

Lvl 8
So somebody used photoshop to make her already gigantic implants look even more gigantic. The wonders of the modern world.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

lol...just a little.

[Image]

u want to do something smart but not in this case http://fapdu.com/swedish-girl-michaela-hl.pics/1
Quote:
Originally posted by sunchez
u want to do something smart but not in this case[Link]

Not sure what you're trying to say, your post; while including a ton of pictures, doesn't prove that the one in this thread wasn't photoshopped. In fact, when I look at some of the pics in the gallery you posted, I see other pics that I think may have been photoshopped. The one here, clearly was, as walls generally don't have massive curves in them, like the one I pointed out.
* This post has been modified : 10 years ago
Lvl 8
Not sure if they're photo shopped but she conveniently uses a type of lens that gives a "fish-eye" perspective and aims it straight at her boobs. Once again, you already have humoungus boobs, no need for optical illusions.
Quote:
Originally posted by easypeasy
wow, terrible job of photo shopping. looks kinda like a shemale..... tiny nips,

how about just plain ugly
F1098 finds this awesome.
Lvl 62
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45
Not sure if they're photo shopped but she conveniently uses a type of lens that gives a "fish-eye" perspective and aims it straight at her boobs. Once again, you already have humoungus boobs, no need for optical illusions.

Yeah, but look at some of the other pics closely. It almost looks likes she's been cut out of one picture and pasted into a different background. Also...the skin tone and texture of her boobs doesn't seem to quite match up with her upper chest. IDK...maybe I'm just looking for reasons now, but several of the pics just seem off to me. Maybe they aren't photoshopped to look bigger, but they are absolutely touched up. Look at the below pic...her right boob has almost no definition to it...its like its blurry, yet the rest of the picture is entirely in focus.
Lvl 12
she is about as plastic as Barbie
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Yeah, but look at some of the other pics closely. It almost looks likes she's been cut out of one picture and pasted into a different background. Also...the skin tone and texture of her boobs doesn't seem to quite match up with her upper chest. IDK...maybe I'm just looking for reasons now, but several of the pics just seem off to me. Maybe they aren't photoshopped to look bigger, but they are absolutely touched up. Look at the below pic...her right boob has almost no definition to it...its like its blurry, yet the rest of the picture is entirely in focus. [Image]

Those tits looks perfectly natural to me