Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Please tell me there are more...

Starter: Wolvey Posted: 20 years ago Views: 2.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
http://www.whatboyswant.com/showpicture/33474/
Lvl 12
of courtse..shes trailer trash..so head on down and im sure you can find tons like her
Lvl 12
Wolvey I think she is pretty.
Lvl 12
to each his own joekool, and im sure all the girls think the same about guys like you, losers who are a dime a dozen sittin at home playing with himself with nothing better to do, gotta love guys outlooks on this site towards the girls they post, i mean come on, are you truly that threatened by our sexuality?
Lvl 29
I think she's nice too!!
Lvl 13
I dunno FC. Ithink she looks a little trailer trash too.
Lvl 13
lawdy, lawdy. ain't ya'll uppity now. hearbouts us'ns ain't ta'll the big on slicker types neither. come down offen them high horses and se what livens all about.
Lvl 13
I'm not diggin' her to much.

Although she could be a crazy mac n' cheese eatin' ho in bed.

Lvl 14
I think she's pretty attractive
Lvl 16
yuk!
Lvl 22
This all brings about a good question, what exactly is "trailer trash"? I say it is a person who doesn't take care of themselves (ie dental, medical, appearance). Someone who will sleep with anyone for no decent reason like a shot or a beer or a J. These people usually reside in mobile homes located in run down trailer parks, but not always. They contribute nothing to society other than stealing oxygen and taxpayer dollars having multiple children and no job. Obviously by my description I don't care for "trailer trash", but what about the rest of you, do people really dislike "trailer trash" that much? The girl that I linked above has (as I write this) 17 votes for an average score of 7.59. I think she is quite pretty, then again, I live in the south and obviously have a totally different view of trailer trash than most of you. Trust me, come down here and I can show you trailer trash.
BTW I'd still like more pictures if anyone has them.
Lvl 29
Quote:
This all brings about a good question, what exactly is "trailer trash"?

Right on, Wolvey!! I live in a modular home. Which is just 2 trailers put together. I am married. My wife and I are both college educated. We are both employed. I am a certified ski technician. My wife is a real estate agent. I don't quite grasp how the physical structure in which one resides makes them "trash". btw/ I still think that the woman in that pic is a babe!!
* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
Lvl 14
i don't have more, and i don't think she's attractive - my opinion ok?
* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
Lvl 13
there are trailer parks(commonly known as mobile home parks) here in south florida with starting prices around $150,000. they have running water and some of the trash even know how to use a tooth brush. no. i do not live in one of them nor do i know anyone who does. are you thinking of a former potus who was accused of cruiing trailer parks with a 10 dollar bill?
Lvl 29
Quote:
i don't have more, and i don't think she's attractive - my opinion ok?

Obvoiusly everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just feel very strongly about this "trailer trash" thing. I think that most of the people who spout this bullshit don't even know what it means!!

Lvl 13
I say to each their own. I think she is a fine lookin' woman. And I agree with Wolvey on the description he gave about "trailer trash". I just moved out of a trailer in to a standard construction home. My trailer is paid for as are both my cars. I going to sell my trailer and pay off about 25% of my house loan. I work as a Civil Engineer and my wife is a RN. We are not "trailer trash". And powerflux, hell yeah your opinion is ok. We all have opinions. They are what make us individuals. I think she is pretty but, I would prefer to see a pair of DD's on her. Thats just my opinion. Take care all. BB
Lvl 13
Good grief. It is an expression, albeit a politically incorrect expression, and yes it is even in bad taste. I am also from the south and have absolutely nothing against people who live in mobile homes. I have not been in New Haven long enough to forget my roots. I apologize if I offended anyone with this post. Seems I am doing a lot of that these days.
Lvl 13
Shy_Ry, I am not upset. And I am not speaking for Wolvey but, to me "trailer trash" is not just an expression. It defines how a person lives.
Lvl 22
I'm not upset at you either Shy_Ry. (unless, of course, you want to make it up to me. ) I am upset at the people on here that have nothing else to do but give negative comments. The situation has gotten so bad that there is even a thread dedicated to it. Also, a lot of people have been throwing around the term "trailer trash". I was just wondering if they knew what they were talking about.
Lvl 12
I am not one to usually make comments, but I feel I must this time. I agree with Wolvey 100%. The reason I don't make too many comments is for the simple fact there are too many people that judge and make negative comments. Last time I checked this was an open site for people to share there interests. To each their own I have lived by. If you don't like what they have posted, don't look.
As far as the "trailer trash" comments. Living in the Northern US, we use the term loosely out here as well. Many have used it to describe Kid Rock. It is another term in the US to stereotype someone, mostly in the South, but is not always meant in a negative meaning. Just like the negative comments, it may be better off left unsaid.
  • Goto: