Score: 4.80 Votes: 20
rate this

Looking for full sets

Starter: Punly Posted: 18 years ago Views: 8.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 29
Quote:
I think I've contributed enough to ask for something back.

Damn n00bs!!

* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Quote:
I think I've contributed enough to ask for something back.

Damn n00bs!!

Well, fine I'll go back to leeching.

Lvl 37
really

Lvl 14
I see both girls all over the place. The first more often. Can't search now but I'll try to look later. I really only hit a few Web sites so I'll troll through them to see what further photos there are.
Lvl 10
I've 32 individual pics of the first girl, 2 stamped by WBW. I'm on dialup so it will take too long to upload. Wait a while though and I'll whack a .zip up here (by which time someone may well have beaten me to it )
Lvl 29
i think i can help you out on both, not sure if they're complete sets tho. i'll go look for them again. i just resently seen both sets too.
Lvl 10
Lucky I'm tardy actually, as I'd deleted the folder, but not removed it from my recycle bin yet. Must've known I'd need it
32 x pics of the brunette, as promised (there are some duplicates from the ones already posted on page one of the thread, but I couldn't be bothered to go sort them out, as I've already done that once to whittle this down from 60 odd pics)
Lvl 29
here's some of the second girl:

Lvl 28
Thanks Murry, duplicates are fine. I'll just take a quick run at it with my dup program.

Thanks Lilrika too, but the links don't work. The thumbs are still working, but the full size pics have been deleted.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Vagina-king

Thanks Murry, duplicates are fine. I'll just take a quick run at it with my dup program.

Thanks Lilrika too, but the links don't work. The thumbs are still working, but the full size pics have been deleted.

damnit ur right, i just got them from another forum, i'll continue looking. as for the other girl, all i have are then ones posted already.
Lvl 13
i wish I could help but:
of the first one you got more pics than I have
of the second girl you got the same pics that I have and lilrika gave you a hand
Lvl 13
wow that blondie is smoking hot. I think i saw her on another site ages ago but that site dont exist anymore
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Vagina-king

I've never used a duplicates program, do you mind if I ask what the name is? I figure if you're using it, it must be a decent one for me to have a look for
Wow, that second girl is fucking amazing. Consider this topic watched and rated. Thank you.
Lvl 28
I'm an industrius little pervert. I found her myspace, and more pics. I'm sure I posted most of these already, but oh, well.

Lvl 9
damn she is hot!!
Lvl 37
this is one smokin' babe, great find!
why couldnt you find them when i needed them
Lvl 19
She's fucking perfect.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by j0lly

why couldnt you find them when i needed them

Hey, I gave you what I had. I've been looking for more since then. I found a thread here that had her myspace link and got a few more.
  • Goto: