Score: 2.38 Votes: 13
rate this

I'm wondering who this is. Please help!

Starter: slayer9990 Posted: 12 years ago Views: 10.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

I have no idea who that is but she's nowhere near cute enough to warrant this many bumps, surely?!

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you on that. I think shes hot and not only that, but only beeing able to see two photos of a possible many, is such a tease!

I wont give up on this hottie anytime soon!
Lvl 9
there really needs to be a limit on the "self-bumping" thing
Lvl 5
Bump : /
Lvl 22
Bumped so Slayer won't have to.
Quote:
Originally posted by Notech_The_Abbot

Bumped so Slayer won't have to.

you really shouldn't encourage him

Slayer baby nobody knows!!! It's not like there is a shortage of people to help. Give it up!!
Lvl 5
Its not like I'm bumping every day. I take my time between bumps and I'm not quiet ready to give up on this girl yet.
Now ofcourse if one of the mod's request me to stop, I will.

My hopes are that eventually someone with the knowledge of where there might be more of this lady will come around.
I belive in miracles *facepalm*
Lvl 5
Bump. I should really start calling myself "The bumper" !
Lvl 5
Bump (whine)
Lvl 14
she's a cute girl, but, no one knows bud. just give it up.

i have a feeling you know the girl and are hoping someone's got the goods from her.
She's not even that hot. Lock this piece of poop up.
Lvl 37
How about no more posts if you ain't helping, they will be deleted.
How about no more bumps or I will lock it. This is directed to slayer9990.

slayer9990, these guys are good and if they can't find her the prospect is bleak.

EDITED FOR CLARIFICATION
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 11
*SIGH**
* This post has been modified by ThreadKiller : 11 years ago
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by ThreadKiller

How about no more posts if you ain't helping, they will be deleted.
How about no more bumps or I will lock it. This is directed to slayer9990.

slayer9990, these guys are good and if they can't find her the prospect is bleak.

EDITED FOR CLARIFICATION

What TK says because we are a team. This WTG thread is and has been going well. Let't keep it that way or one of our
hammers will fall.
Lvl 59
Just want to say that the amount of effort this guy is putting into trying to find this girl makes me kind of happy that he hasn't found out who she is. Because I'm pretty sure if he did find out he'd be hiding in her bushes with a camera and roll of duct tape the following afternoon.
Lvl 5
My efforts have nothing to do with me knowing this woman at all. When I find someone that I consider to be hot, I usually dont just pack up my things after a few attempts and leave.

I realize I should try and give more and ask for less, and I had no idea that so many people would find this upsetting, by me casually bumping this thread. My hopes were that someone who hadn't seen the post yet, would prehaps know who this girl is and come around.

I mentioned earlier that if someone wanted me to stop, I would... just didn't expect the flood of people all at once
Anyways, I'll let this thread die now instead and I'll hopefully try and return the favour for others by helping out more.

My sincere apologies...
  • Goto: