Score: 4.79 Votes: 43
rate this

Your opinion counts with the sexy Mrs. Cirsis!!

Starter: cirsis7896 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 16.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
She looks like she has the whole package yet she still hasn't shown us. I was disappointed that you would cover your tits then ask if we liked them. Liked what? your hands...yes, but I was hoping to see tits. Such a nice ass but drop the laundry and show it off girl. I like cutereddragon's idea. Show us the full Monty. Looks like it will be worth the wait. Don't be shy...looks like you have What Boys Want.
MLH
Lvl 14
Very nice start. Keep them coming... let's see some creativity!!

Fulcrum Girl says "hi"!
Lvl 13
Cool pics, lovely bottom.

5/5
Very nice and sexy butt . More pics of your breasts would be apriciated ! Thx for the share of your hot pics
Lvl 7
I would have to say that is one amazing Ass! I am glad I voted for that! I would love to see more of that ass bent over something! WOW
Lvl 18
I voted ass.

very sexy lady
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by cutereddragon

Hey Hey Hey, sorry I couldn't be here when this thread opened.... I would like to vote for all parts of her lovely body!!! The pics are great, very sexy poses and you have confirmed what I suspected all along she has a super hot body from the top to the bottom, legs, ass, tits she has it all

I would like to request she does a pic holding your screen name and I would luv to see a mini set of pics where she starts dressed and slowly stripteases for me (something like the sets fulcrum girl does)

Cutereddragon.... LOVE the idea.... gonna have to make a sign & whip the camera out! Thanks .... Mrs. Cirsis
Lvl 8
Lvl 14
how about your face? Can we see that, the half I can see looks beautiful.
Lvl 5
so far her ass is her best (physical) feature
Lvl 8
Lvl 13
Got to say... there is no option for "ALL OF THE ABOVE!"

Gets 5 stars from me...
Lvl 11
Great new pics Mrs Cirsis! I like the last two posts where we can see more of your beautiful body!
Keep posting!!!
Lvl 14
yeah great ass
Lvl 22
Face and pussy in the same photograph - I partial to doggy-style with her looking back, but that's not as important.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by belfagor

Great new pics Mrs Cirsis! I like the last two posts where we can see more of your beautiful body!
Keep posting!!!

Belfagor, I see you and the Mrs. Cirsis are chatting it up. Love it!
Lvl 10
My vote is for a rear view shot of her great ass with her hot pussy spread open!! Thanks for sharing your great pics!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by fulcrumboy

Very nice start. Keep them coming... let's see some creativity!!

Fulcrum Girl says "hi"!

We both thank you and the Ms. I think it's time to prove the Mrs. Cirsis is 100% real. Look for some pics with WBW and our handle real soon. The WBW crew is showing nothing but love for my sexy wife.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by LaMain_AuJeu

My vote is for a rear view shot of her great ass with her hot pussy spread open!! Thanks for sharing your great pics!

We both thank you for the vote of encouragement When I came home today the Mrs. was smiling ear to ear with the love shared in this thread. I personally thank each and everyone who has posted respectful, but voyeuristic feedback
Lvl 13
INCREDIBLE BODY! Please don't stop posting! I'd personally love to see more of your ass and legs.
  • Goto: