Starter: Thatguy30 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 18.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
I rather see the blond naked
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 10
post em!
Dude! Stop bullshittin' us and give us the goods! That's when I'll start commenting on your x-girl!
Lvl 6
It'd be great to see pics/vid after Wednesday! I wish I could give you tips.
Lvl 7
ok here s a sggestion and i ll look for this pic. have her pull her top up exposing the bottom half of her tits and slide her pants and panties down just enough to expose her clit.
thanks in advance ..
Lvl 5
im interested in seeing them, why not?
Quote:
Originally posted by dacap30

dude, read the post...im not bullshitting....wednesday isnt here yet...i dont have any goods now cpmp. crashed.....im getting goods this wednesday...TAKING SUGGESTIONS as to what i should take pics of...that would help immensly

My bad! I just got too excited...I'd like a doggystyle pic from the side to capture her ass and tits as you both are workin' it!
Video would be better...Man, I'm out of it today...
Some tit fucking action along with a cum-blast in her face would be the cherry topping
Lvl 10
I have something i don't really want to see a whole lot of... a lot of guys post these types of experiences and show way too much of their own ass. She has got to be on the top, otherwise the vids just don't do it. I'm sure the vid will rock, good luck with it all!
Lvl 10
we want to see more people talk about it and not actually see any pics because you might not deliver- so -

we want proof pics!
Lvl 10
make sure the lighting is good!
Fucker, yes hell it better be something you deliver or it's your ass....Hey I know we just met and all, but if you're not with her anymore, could I tap that? I'm just sayin...LoL
Alright...well that makes one girl I got permission to fuck. That's my safety fuck when I'm in need, if you know what I'm sayin...Not that I don't have plenty of ass that I'm pullin...It's just better to be prepared for the worst, if you know what I mean. Man, back up! That's my safety fuck...I called it.
Lvl 12
She's hot. Would love to see more!!!!
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by dacap30

all right, some incentive to contribute....if this gets to 10 pages of useful stuff, than ill post a pic of her pussy spread wide open with cum all over it if ya want

okkkkkkkk
Lvl 10
Thanks for the post so far dude....... would love to see a pic of her with a beer bottle in her pussy.

I guess i'm just a little kinky that way.
Lvl 28
i thought you said you lost all those pix
Post some nudes of the blond instead...your ex looks like the bride of Frankenstein !
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 13
okay good she looks very good with clothes on now lets see the nakie pics and some of her friend too
  • Goto: