Lvl 7
* This post has been modified by J-Swiss : 14 years ago
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
That is all I have for tonight. I will go post more tomorrow...
Lvl 4
oh man those gay tests are hilarious. some great pics here.
Lvl 15
You'll probably also find pics of the wives of a couple idiots that save naked pics of their wives on their work computer...happened in my office once....We all at the moron !

Nice post, great idea !
Lvl 7
Bull shit. I am a director or IT and no such job exist.
Lvl 14
NICE thread...
and what a catch

Quote:
Originally posted by wow10inches

Bull shit. I am a director or IT and no such job exist.

I think that depends on the IT Department and wich company it is.... ect. in a bank they may not open mails with attractments at all, and yes they have ppl. there to check all mails (my bank lady got a complain for one if my mails coz i had a ASCII footnote).
Lvl 7
Hi there are a couple of pro pictures in post #28 don't think they are allowed in the "nude public babes"section, am still loving the rest of them 5*'s from me. would be more if that was possible.
* This post has been modified by J-Swiss : 14 years ago
Lvl 17
Interesting Thread. Thank you for the pictures.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by jono-smith

Hi there are a couple of pro pictures in post #28 don't think they are allowed in the "nude public babes"section, am still loving the rest of them 5*'s from me. would be more if that was possible.

As long as they are hotlinked they are allowed. They just can't be uploaded to our servers.
Lvl 18
***I removed a set of an underage girl. Also I removed one of the "motivational" pictures which was of a child. Please remember that children cannot be posted here at all.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

As long as they are hotlinked they are allowed. They just can't be uploaded to our servers.

OK my mistake. Sorry
Lvl 10
In my previous job where I coordinated the IT function, our server would routinely strip off "suspicious" files as potential spam/virus, and I checked them continuously for malware & viruses, etc. Unfortunately, my FEMALE boss setup the server so that I could not copy any of these files, and wouldn't let me change the settings so that I could save them. She knew exactly why I wanted to copy them, but was afraid of the "legal" issues. But there were plenty of these types of pictures, and movies, etc. One really hot female employee queried me once about why emails that she was "expecting" never arrived in her inbox and/or there were no files attached. I had to look her straight in the eyes and tell her that our server probably removed them as "spam" and that she should have them sent to her personal email as well so that she wouldn't miss anything. And the pictures she received from her husband AND boyfriends (yes, boyfriends, too) were incredible. Of course I always checked her email FIRST.
Lvl 18
THank God I've always worked for small companies who don't monitor the shit out of their employees. I would hate working for a large company with IT people who fuck with you constantly or dig through your personal stuff. At my last job I pretty much was the IT guy as I knew more then everybody else. We had no website filters/e-mail filters/monitoring software or anything else set up though so employees could do whatever they wanted to anyway.
Lvl 26
OMG WOW here are some really outstanding babes!!!
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by zibstewy

Hey There,
I work in an IT dept, and one of my jobs is to go thru all the email attachments and make sure that no-one is forwarding on inappropriate emails. So instead of being locked away I thought I would grab some to show.

Aah...you're my Hero of the Day !!
  • Goto: