Score: 4.88 Votes: 24
rate this

Why are women scared of having their photo taken nude....

Starter: badboy65260 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 35.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
My wife doesn't like her picture taken for the same reason I don't want to take her picture; what am I going to do with a picture that I can't do with my wife?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 6
great post...thank you
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

all girls will do it for the right guy. Doesn't take all that much convincing once you've built up a tiny bit of trust.

I actually agree with swiss on this one. You gotta make them feel really sexy and for god's sake take good pics and be like "look how good you look" or something along those lines. All my gf's have let me.
Lvl 6
Thanks Badboy65260 Great Pics...Love the girls that arent scared of the cam lol
Lvl 13
kick ass, thanks
Lvl 20
Reposts removed.
Lvl 7
think it's a combination of not realising how hot they look and not wanting them to end up on sites like wbw!
Lvl 9
...to answer the question, (of course this is only my opionion), "we" may lack confidence in our appearence?,...i mean lets face it, "we're" all not as attractive as most of the grrrls posted here, or anywhere else on the web,...and of course there is always the, *ahem*, fear our photo's could be "mistakenly" posted on a site, (which i'm sure "never" happens, right?),...then there is always a possiblity that someone we may know will recognize us, (gee, would'nt that be a interesting topic of conversation at the office?)

...please don't think i'm being hypocritcal, because i'm really not,...i applaud the grrrls that are brave and bold and willing to pose "au natural", knowing that there photo's will most likely end up on the web,...but for those who have'nt a clue that there "b/f's, hubby's, or ex's" intend to expose them to the world?,...omg!!!!, that is cruel and heartless...

...ok, sorry for the rant, please accept my apology,...my best to you all, have a great weekend!!...*kiss*
Lvl 43
Quote:
Originally posted by cbw36c

...to answer the question, (of course this is only my opionion), "we" may lack confidence in our appearence?,...i mean lets face it, "we're" all not as attractive as most of the grrrls posted here, or anywhere else on the web,...and of course there is always the, *ahem*, fear our photo's could be "mistakenly" posted on a site, (which i'm sure "never" happens, right?),...then there is always a possiblity that someone we may know will recognize us, (gee, would'nt that be a interesting topic of conversation at the office?)

...please don't think i'm being hypocritcal, because i'm really not,...i applaud the grrrls that are brave and bold and willing to pose "au natural", knowing that there photo's will most likely end up on the web,...but for those who have'nt a clue that there "b/f's, hubby's, or ex's" intend to expose them to the world?,...omg!!!!, that is cruel and heartless...

...ok, sorry for the rant, please accept my apology,...my best to you all, have a great weekend!!...*kiss*

Self conciousness is a lot of it I'm sure, but I see it this way...if I'm with a woman and I absolutely love what shes got to show me...that should be all that matters to her...and she should be proud to show it to me..
Lvl 43
Lvl 43
now this gal...may not be the prettiest in the bunch...but I think she's sexy

Lvl 43
Lvl 43
Lvl 43