Score: 4.57 Votes: 35
rate this

Who's got the best boobs?

Starter: Just_Kel Posted: 17 years ago Views: 44.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
because someone posted them in there before i came here. thats the reason i signed onto this site.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 7
Hmm, that's almost perfect! Very nice pair! WOW
Lvl 10
i already have proven that im real. mmmkay. thanks. I'll take another sign pic later anyway.. just to prove it even more.
Lvl 10
&& btw.. in regards to mrbean77... yea i have a little birth mark below my left boob.. you cant see it in the other pics either because the camera was too far away.. or the flash blurred it out.. and the only reason you can see it in the 3rd pic is because its called a "CLOSE UP" DUH! here's a hint, use your brain and think a little before you maked stupid comments like that.

I'm only being a brat because some of you people keep saying im fake when ive already proven that im not.
Lvl 18
got ya, found the other post with your sign. Sorry for accusing, we run steadily around 95% bullshit here so forgive me for bein skeptical. I've just seen those pics posted a lot of times before so my bullshit alarm went off, anyway, welcome to WBW since I haven't seen ya around before.

Also, you do have incredible boobs. And to your comment saying "they could be bigger" that's just crazy, if they were any bigger they wouldn't fit so perfectly on your body. They couldn't be better if they were drawn on you by an artist. Thanks for posting here. I'm sure I'll see ya around.
Lvl 10
its cool at least you apologized. so thanks for that. :]
Lvl 12
Nothing wrong with that rack at all Kel...congratulations are in order. A solid 9. ^_^

Any further photographic evidence you wish to submit will be carefully analyzed by WBW's patrons for further detailed feedback.
Lvl 9
you are absolutely amazing kel!!!! perfect size,shape and perkiness.... i just would love to give you a
Lvl 12
comparing to Fefe my vote goes to Kel.
Lvl 13
My vote for best boobs goes to ETV.
Lvl 8
Those are PERFECT not to big not to small and you my dear are as sexy as they cum
Lvl 8
cool
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Gift

Generally speaking, I'm into bigger boobs....but with your body, you look absolutely spectacular. Perfect size to compliment the small body.

The only person I know of/have seen here that 1-ups you would be Jen.(hbfactor)....IMO anyway.

Gotta agree Gift, HB's are mighty fine, and just shades it. Kel yours are still mighty fine, they sure got my attention (K)
Lvl 11
Good lord... I'm on campus all day with 46,000 undergrads, and see gorgeous girls every time I leave my apartment. I don't think I've ever seen anything close to what you have goin on. Absolutely perfect.
Lvl 5
Show me more
Lvl 7
I was always told more than a handfulls a waste, yours are sweeeet. I love your little turned up nose as well. Lots more please
Lvl 11
i like the little ones, cant stand big floppy hooters, yours kel are just right. Looking forward to seeing you around.
Lvl 12
they are very nice i love them
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

[reply=Dagnabbit]
Has everyone but me seen FeFe's boobs?

settle down daggy, theyre only referring to my boobs in my various avatars
[/reply]

and you avatars are always the best too
Lvl 15
There nice, when you guys start comparing to HB and FeFe or lilrika. You have to compare overall, which in my mind has to include personality, Poise and willingness to give. She's hot but we've only got 4 photos to compare to what 100's maybe 1,000's from our other fine ladys.
  • Goto: