Score: 4.41 Votes: 58
rate this

Who is brave enough to post his WIFE and what will you SHOW

Starter: jvike1 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 103.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
harleyzdog,

Dude I am sure you don't need to be told, but I will tell you anyway. SHE ROCKS !!!!

A tight young package like her does deserve her own thread. Her ass is just spectacular Well done.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

Well shame on us. She is a pretty woman. How old is she?

She's 35. I'll post more later. She's amazing.
Lvl 10
My wife fuckin'
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by dustbg

My wife fuckin'
Fabulous tits she has!!!Whole body shot???
Lvl 23
Great girl you have Gus999 anymore?
Lvl 5
Do you like my wifes tits?
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by tce123

my wife -

[ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ]
Lovin those tits
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by robg1

very fine ass thanks
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by dustbg

My wife fuckin'
That's a mighty fine hand action there.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by greg_greece

@bustMall....tell your wife that she 's gorgeous !! And she should go topless next time at the beach !!!

Greg, based on what she has seen of your work with Alex, she laughs and says "He's either drunk, blind or very nice".

Going topless on the beach around here will land you in jail. But there is one pic after the sun went down.

Quote:
Originally posted by shonne

...I must agree with you,absolutely.Her boobs and whole body are too beautiful.Mooore,please!!!

She thanks you both and says you have been too kind to an old lady. Since this thread has picked up life again, it will soon be locked. I have my doubts that more will be posted after this, but for your kindness she has agreed to a few more.
Lvl 28
and now the other end
Lvl 10
Why should I be drunk or blind ??? First of all, I do like your wife's pics.....and second, that ass is fantastic !!!!!! And the tits...I wish Alex had your wife's package.

As far as the topless thing...in Greece women go topless wherever they want.....so, I think you should visit our country next summer !!
Lvl 5
Quote:

and now the other end
That is one sexy ass I would love to pound, this sexy lady makes my day.
More pics please.
Lvl 9
very sexy ladies
Lvl 5
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by joc1875

Nice bj shots,it seems she really likes to do that!
Lvl 26
Quote:

Greg, based on what she has seen of your work with Alex, she laughs and says "He's either drunk, blind or very nice".

Going topless on the beach around here will land you in jail. But there is one pic after the sun went down.

She thanks you both and says you have been too kind to an old lady. Since this thread has picked up life again, it will soon be locked. I have my doubts that more will be posted after this, but for your kindness she has agreed to a few more.
I don't know which one is hotter than another!!!Thanks to both of you for beautiful posts!!!And about and of thread-I think,REALLY,that your gorgeous lady deserves her own hot thread!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by shonne

...Nice bj shots,it seems she really likes to do that!
Thanks Shonne, she has put on a few pounds over the many years we have been married and hasn't got a great body like your girl but she still likes to make me happy, she still gives great BJ's!
Lvl 30
a few more
Lvl 30
  • Goto: