Score: 4.04 Votes: 26
rate this

Who has the hotest GF on this site???????????

Starter: lupo-07 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 52.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
Really cirsis, well definately a great rear view, nice curves, great ass/legs and a tasty looking pussy, looks like she has lovley hair too and great breasts, a nice size mmm

Would be great to see some more of her
Lvl 8
cutereddragon, what a kind and stimulating response- My wife is pleased with the your comments. We added an avatar to share another dimension of my wifes body. She is interested in gaining more feedback to influence her to share more creative poses. We may start a thread if the crowd is pleased with the first three!
Lvl 5
Cirsis, I am glad she is pleased, they are my genuine oppinnion! You seem like really nice people Your avatar is interesting, seems she is very flexible, great shape... hope everyone is forthcoming with the genuine feedback, some people here can be fickle so don't listen to everything u read. She would definately deserve her own thread in my oppinnion, would luv to see her dressed up doing sexy strip teases - the first three pics definately pleased
Lvl 8
cutereddragon, we are glad your pleased and share your genuine opinion. We do like to think of ourselves as 'nice people' with a naughty flare for adventure . The avatar is from a bridge pose done a few months ago. The wife is flexible and in shape. We agree about 'fickle' feedback... your opinion definitely counts...influential motivation is helpful. As the thread feedback increases we will share some various teasing photos.

Your taste in women is notable given the common interest you share with us on the Fulcrum couple. They seem like an interesting and FUN pair.
Lvl 5
Thanks cirsis, I look forward to seeing and commenting yon the pics to come maybe a little tease is on its way now :p

Yes, the fulcrum's what can I say, they are fa[blacklisted]tic "nice people", they have time for other genuine people and have provided and continue to provide a lot of amazng genuine pictures of their naughty side.
Lvl 5
Best pull this back to page 1 so all you other genuine guys and girls can comment on the hot mrs cirsis!!
Lvl 8
cutereddragon, wife says thank you!!!!!!!!!
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by cutereddragon

Best pull this back to page 1 so all you other genuine guys and girls can comment on the hot mrs cirsis!!

I agree...
Lvl 8
Belfagor, you and Cutereddragon put a smile on my face We just posted on Fulcrums panty contest thread. We think she's another sexy one on the site.
Lvl 11
ill come to the ball game aslong as i dont have to show her face its not that she isnt attractive ( i dont care what you guys think) its all to do with respect and the fact i dont want her posted all over the web....if thats all good i will post some pics....
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by JinxDownUnder

ill come to the ball game aslong as i dont have to show her face its not that she isnt attractive ( i dont care what you guys think) its all to do with respect and the fact i dont want her posted all over the web....if thats all good i will post some pics....

Everyone can post pics with or without face... A big part of pics you've seen on this thread shows only bodies... so I say: do what U feel to do!!!
Lvl 8
Great Thread!! Really hot girls!!
Lvl 7
Blah Blah is the winner! No point keeping the comp up=)

Just post mega threads of your queen m8!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by JinxDownUnder

Join the party and share some pics of your lady for us all to enjoy. The Mrs. Cirsis says, "you go girl"!
Quote:
Originally posted by breathtaking

something new. what do you think

I think Godfatha has the best chick.
Lvl 8
Give me some feed back guys and we`ll post some more! We also do requests!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Fasty98

Give me some feed back guys and we`ll post some more! We also do requests!

Hmm, good start for your wife's pictures. Sexy!
Lvl 8
We love this thread and are giving back
Lvl 5
Nice pics fasty, good curves and a tasty loooking pussy, I like smart dressed, nice lingerie and lots of wetness Maybe a pic with my screen name, thanks for the pics keep posting!
Lvl 5
This is a great thread, especially that you like it cirsis thanks for giving more back the pics are all sooo very hot!! I think you are one of the hottest gf/wifes on WBW maybe even on your way to being the hottest!!
  • Goto: