Score: 4.42 Votes: 66
rate this

What do you think of my body NAKED

Starter: zoesmith Posted: 16 years ago Views: 34.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
I think a full body shot of you with your legs spread wide riding one of your dildos cowgirl style would be great, with a shot from the front and from the back, and then some close-ups too!! Looking forward to enjoying some of the new pics!!
Lvl 12
I just want to see some lingerie, high heels and garter belt, black stockings and w/a dildo up your ass ohh yeah!
Lvl 12
not much for stockings and heels and the rest, but agreed on the dildo tupuc. i was just throwing out ideas and seeing what she chose, as i said before, anything with her body in it has to be good.
Lvl 12
i guess somebody stood us up dude
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by LaMain_AuJeu

I think a full body shot of you with your legs spread wide riding one of your dildos cowgirl style would be great, with a shot from the front and from the back, and then some close-ups too!! Looking forward to enjoying some of the new pics!!

OMG! Sunny likes this shot. Sweet beaver.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by tupuc

i guess somebody stood us up dude

Give the lady some time, she has to set the shots up and take them...I'm sure she'll be back with some great new stuff for us!!
Lvl 22
I'd change my name to Sonny if she would tattoo S nny on her ass.
Lvl 12
new thread next week as I am away for the holidays. Sorry guys. Have a good one(beer)(beer)
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by zoesmith

new thread next week as I am away for the holidays. Sorry guys. Have a good one(beer)(beer)

Have a good one, take time to recharge...and to "discharge" lots of batteries in your vibes!!

We'll be looking forward to your treats for us next week!! Thanks for the great ones so far!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by tupuc

I just want to see some lingerie, high heels and garter belt, black stockings and w/a dildo up your ass ohh yeah!

What a lovely idea
Lvl 9
How about you posing in many different beds
Lvl 6
Wooooow,what a sweet thread!Thats What Boys Want.Any chance for a Wide Open with a fan sign?

Thx alot Miss
Lvl 2
how about some more lingerie and more anal stuff. And also more really wet pussy shots...
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by zoesmith

hope you have a fun relaxing holiday zoe and i, for one can't wait for the new thread. i know you will be sexy and beautiful in it.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by countryboyco99

how about some more lingerie and more anal stuff. And also more really wet pussy shots...

I could really second that. That's one beatiful bumhole and I'd gladly see more of it. And deeper, if you'd agree I need no sign with no nick of mine, long as you are kind enough to spread those lovely buns wide.

Please?
Lvl 14
Great thread. 5 stars!!
Lvl 8
love the motto...i always ride hard, no matter what i'm riding...hot thread, hot woman
Lvl 15
My request would be to see cum dripping off your nipples.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by ZR800

My request would be to see cum dripping off your nipples.

Ieeeeeeeelll :: runs out screaming like a little kid ::
Lvl 12
my thoughts exactly diz-x.
  • Goto: