Score: 4.70 Votes: 64
rate this

We're back !!!!

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 9 years ago Views: 50.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerVixen
Hey boys... for all you "late night'ers" on here!!!

Thank you!!! I'm usually not a poster, but a lurker... however, I have to tell you that you are amazing! I also want to tell you thank you for posting and to keep them coming!!!!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Corkboy32
If you are still taking requests I would love to see some nude outdoor pics

Great idea!, look forward to seeing the pics :-)
Lvl 5
Quote:

Hot pic! at that late time here in UK I'm too busy dreaming of something so hot to be online
Lvl 15
Quote:

Oh sweet! you get me all worked up here...
Lvl 15
Quote:

Thanks a lot.
A few more pictures for you guys and girls
Goldseeker, Yachts find this awesome.
Lvl 12
How bout doing some fan signs for your adoring fans
Lvl 15
Quote:
A few more pictures for you guys and girls

More beautiful with each picture.
Happy monday all you loyal fans out there!!!

Here's what gonna go down! We are going to play a game together.......Its called the Location Challenge!
What you all have to do is call out a location where you want us to take a picture of me in (eg: Grocery store) and what position/part of body you want me to take (Eg: Show naked butt in the bread isle)
*Obviously we wont be able to take a picture having sex unless you want us to get arrested ha*

Whoever fan we fulfill a challenge for, I will hold up a fan tag in the picture of that fan as a thanks for your constant support

You all clear with your special task??? Now have fun with it!! We await your creativity!

GAME ON!!!!
Goldseeker, cutereddragon, seecalf find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Happy monday all you loyal fans out there!!!

Here's what gonna go down! We are going to play a game together.......Its called the Location Challenge!
What you all have to do is call out a location where you want us to take a picture of me in (eg: Grocery store) and what position/part of body you want me to take (Eg: Show naked butt in the bread isle)
*Obviously we wont be able to take a picture having sex unless you want us to get arrested ha*

Whoever fan we fulfill a challenge for, I will hold up a fan tag in the picture of that fan as a thanks for your constant support

You all clear with your special task??? Now have fun with it!! We await your creativity!

GAME ON!!!!

Anywhere Anyplace Anytime will be worth my wait.
Thank you in advance
Lvl 13
I challenge you to wear underwear in the lingerie isle

Under a flasher jacket or something

Enjoy lol
Lvl 12
Get ur beautiful boobs out in a bookstore
Lvl 24
I suggest a picture: shirt slightly up, pulling pants a little bit down with one hand while sitting on your knees and bending a little back. seems nice to take such a picture at the drugstore.

Great pictures btw.
Lvl 28
Have you ever considered a pro photographer shoot? As one, I can tell you that many photographers would willingly do a trade shoot, indoors, outdoors, alone, with others, hardcore, softcore, artistic, bouduoir, ... you name it. Anyone except the elite in the biz of nude photography would do a trade-for-time shoot just to add you to their portfolio.

Thanks for sharing yourself here.
Lvl 5
Great idea!!

Not sure how risky you are going to be

1.showing underwear or ideally showing your lovely pussy whilst sitting at a table in a restaurant
2.flashing boobs on public transport
3.naked in a shop dressing room
4.ass on a shopping centre escalator
5.bj in a lift

I could go on, but I'll let some other people put in their ideas lol
Lvl 6
my challenge #1....

mini-skirt and cut-off top, no bra and no panties. Any public sporting event where there are crowds. first photo seated, legs crossed, nipples visible (either b/c they are hard or b/c the shirt is see-thru enough). Next photo, legs uncrossed enough for an up skirt view.

I love your sense of adventure!
Lvl 6
challenge #2

location, your idea, a grocery store

short blue jean shorts, cutoffs, with a little ass showing at the legs...tight white t-shirt, with no bra, in the "frozen" isle get things perky. So, frontal shot with shorts unbuttoned and unzipped to show a little tummy and nipples nice and perky through the t-shirt. and a rear-view shot, bending over to "get something off the bottom shelf"
Lvl 13
Bend over pantyless with a slight spread in the meat department, or topless in the milk isle, also you could show the kitty in the vege isle. Hope these ideas help. Thanks for sharing.
Lvl 4
Not sure how daring you want, but here goes:
1) library - fully nude, bound to bookshelf, with butt plug
2) gas/petrol station - only small shirt, no bra, erect nipples, dildo inserted (preferably other people filling cars in the background)

btw - I've been a bit of lurker, but OMG your pics are fantastic!!!! Keep up the awesome posting!
whos this?[reply=joshuayork][/reply]
  • Goto: