Score: 4.35 Votes: 31
rate this

UKSHYONE's New Year Return

Starter: UKShyOne Posted: 12 years ago Views: 15.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Last three from this set folks.....XXX.
Lvl 12
DAMN HOT!!! so when can we expect another HOT set?
Lvl 10
So guys, got a question..... my bits down there? should i grow it without trimming? Trim it short but no shave? Landing Strip or all off?

I'm going with landing strip just now but was waxed smooth in previous sets..... what should i do with it? lol
Lvl 12
A sexy trimed landing or all off is crazy hot. Over all you should go with me down there....lol
Lvl 12
Very good to see you back. and looking hot as ever. love the knickers in mouth one, super hot. i wound love to see close up of tongue on crotch yum yum. on the hair question...landing strip or wax is best x
Lvl 10
Okay... Thats all the pics I have now uploaded.....

We will need to take more but are looking for ideas......

Feel free to make suggestions....XXXX
Lvl 26
I've been waiting to see some pink. Now you've got my attention and you're making me hungry!
Lvl 12
Love outdoors pics, and the ruder the better x but always tease 1st
Lvl 6
Welcome back UKSHYONE been missing ya. I always thought the outdoors was what turned you on. Maybe you can go out about town and show us how much fun you can have?
Lvl 12
Oh wow been away for the site for a few days and what a way to bring in the New Year. Welcome back Shyone great to see you. It's been awhile but wow it sure has been worth the wait. I hope you won't be away as long again.
As for hair down there, i like it smooth or with a little strip personally.
As for resquests mmmm outdoors are always good but bit cold this time of year. Always love the tease and the new pics you posted are amazing. Maybe some nice rude pics of MrShyone doing some naughty things to ya or you with some toys . Or how about some pics of you out in the car???
Anyway i hope you come up with some new pics again soon, great to have ya back.
Now i must go and take care of my hard on courtesy of ur pics.
Lvl 11
Just checked in tonight in the hope of an update, and was not disapointed. what a super hot finish to this set, love the pussy closeups and really enjoyed seeing your fingers teasing open those gorgeous little lips. made me hard as hell! On the subject of hair, i love a landing strip but smooth where it matters so i can see everything you have to offer.

Would love to see your fingers deep inside you and maybe MrShyone's tongue pleasuring your pretty little clit.

Thanks again, can't wait for the next set.
Lvl 8
bald!!!
Lvl 16
I love the little landing strip!
Would you be willing to show us a little of you with a toy in your pretty pussy?
Lvl 12
Love The Pics UkShyOne......Just Love Em.....Your Are a Very Sexy & Hot Woman. You Have A Amazing Body, Pussy & Tits....Keep Up The Work
Lvl 5
Great finale to the set, very hot to see you touching and spreading, showing us you are all juicy and pink yummmmy!

The landing strip your sporting is very sexy, you could always trim/shave it into an interesting shape/symbol lol

As for new pic ideas, I agree with the suggestions already made, more interesting outdoor/public places is exciting, food play is fun and you always do the best strip tease! I was wondering if u can get in your workplace after hours lol

Thank you again for sharing such great pics, hope to see more soon
Lvl 12
Would It Be Possible To Put Them On Chickupload? Only Asking Because My Internet Conection Is Slow & The Pics Load Slow. They Load Faster On Chickupload.
Lvl 12
I been looking thru all your posts & i have to say you are a very sexy woman. I just love a thick woman that aint affraid to show her body. You are just fantastic & wonderful. Mr Shy One is a lucky man for having such a lovely woman.
Lvl 25
Good to see you back, Thanks for the pics, you have just the greatest tits. 5*

As for future pics, a woman in see-thru underwear always works for me.
Lvl 18
Fantastic set indeed. Loved the little red bra. Bravo.
Lvl 11
I've been following all your threads so far but this was my favorite! You really know how to build up the suspense and go out with a bang! Those final pictures were really hot! My personal preference would be a very shortly trimmed landing strip. When it comes to ideas... I can't imagine that that man of yours doesn't want to fuck your brains out after you teasing like that! Show how he rocks your world and the wilder the better! Have you ever considered bringing in a 3 person? Hope to see more of you soon!
  • Goto: