Score: 4.28 Votes: 46
rate this

UKShyOne on holiday!

Starter: UKShyOne Posted: 12 years ago Views: 20.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Hey guys. I've not left you. Just been a busy busy worker bee so getting time off with Mrshyone has been few and far between.

Also.... How do I put this.... Lol.... I am not exactly sure where to go from here.... U know u really have seen it all. Lol.

So..... Ideas please..... But rules my new rule is no to pictures of me getting down to business as they say. May be good for u but once I've started I don't want to stop to pose for a picture. Kinda ruins the moment for me.

So..... As I said..... Ideas and suggestions..... Something that will make me think "that sounds good".

Over to you. XXX.
Lvl 10
Also. Are do I have any female fans out there? I'd like to hear from u. X.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by UKShyOne

Hey guys. I've not left you. Just been a busy busy worker bee so getting time off with Mrshyone has been few and far between.

Also.... How do I put this.... Lol.... I am not exactly sure where to go from here.... U know u really have seen it all. Lol.

So..... Ideas please..... But rules my new rule is no to pictures of me getting down to business as they say. May be good for u but once I've started I don't want to stop to pose for a picture. Kinda ruins the moment for me.

So..... As I said..... Ideas and suggestions..... Something that will make me think "that sounds good".

Over to you. XXX.

Great to see you haven't left us!! Hope they are not working you too hard

As for where to go, I know I could never get bored of seeing what you post! you have the looks, a great smile and sexy body, you always give so much with good quality comprehensive sets of very sexy and thought out pics they are always a pleasure to look at and enjoy!!

As for no stopping to pose for a pic when getting down to it, the idea is you don't stop lol and we get to share in your pleasure maybe you need a camera man lol

Well we have just had wimbledon and the olympics are fast approaching so how about something sports themed?

I'd still luv to see you take some cheeky pics at work you dress so sexy for work and it would be naughty and exciting to see you there

Have you read 50 shades of grey everyone seems to be talking about it at the moment, maybe it holds some new ideas...

I'll keep thinking and looking forward to see when you post again!! Thank you for your past and continued contribution for our enjoyment, its very much appreciated
Lvl 5
You have a female fan here, and hubby is a big fan too!
As for suggestions, I love anything "real". Real people, not models. Real situations, not setups.
Even though we have basically seen everything, you can still take sexy pics that we haven't seen. Sexy lingerie, sexy poses. I personally LOVE, LOVE, LOVE downblouse, slightly open blouse, etc. shots. A little peek from the side or down the shirt is very sexy.
Anythng you want to do is great for us.
Of course, if you can take pics during sex it would be great too. Don't stop having sex, just have Mr. take random shots during the action.
Thank you for all your pics. And don't wait so long to post more!!!!
Christy
Lvl 24
Great thread, thanks for posting
Lvl 12
Great to see you are looking for new ideas Shyone. Still holding out hope you will post some shower pics. How bout a series somewhere public like McDonalds etc!!! That would be v hot some downblouse and upskirt photos somewhere public like that
Quote:
Originally posted by Corkboy32
Still holding out hope you will post some shower pics

I'll second that - maybe washing your hair, too?

some good ideas from cutereddragon and salmonhead1000, too.

Something we did a couple times while sharing our photos privately was based on one couple imitating a photo sent by the other - it was actually surprisingly fun! you could have people post photos/poses and then try to match them yourself, and might get some interesting ones
Lvl 4
Very hot! Like to see some ass spread
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by toyo47

Very hot! Like to see some ass spread

Totally agree
Lvl 11
I definitely like the shower proposal, as well as the matching poses of others. I simply love the way you build up to a climax, from dressed, slowly down to the good stuff! I would be the ultimate climax to see you come in whichever way (toys, sex, masturbating...). Also, new lingerie sets or dress up would do the trick for me 5* always!
  • Goto: