Score: 4.58 Votes: 124
rate this

Turned 18 this month and already got photos!

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 91.7K
  • Goto:
End Please rate the thread... Oh.. and dont forget that she just had a baby 3 months ago
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
So you gonna marry her or be a proxy daddy for awhile first?
Proof...

The date is wrong on the picture of us at the beach. We didnt know how to work with the cam yet...

The pic in the hospital bed is correct.
Lvl 12
Well it's her birthday, but it looks like you're the one getting the gifts! (And shring with us, thanks!) Looks like everything is back in it's proper place after the baby! Nice girl.

BTW, if you ever again post pics of your dick without there being a naked girl in the frame, I'll never look at one of your threads again. The same goes for the pic of the paper towel roll. That is NOT what this boy wants, nor does it help your ratings.
But thanks for the rest.
not sure what a proxy dad is.. but we live together already we have been for almost 2 years now
"Well it's her birthday, but it looks like you're the one getting the gifts! (And shring with us, thanks!) Looks like everything is back in it's proper place after the baby! Nice girl.

BTW, if you ever again post pics of your dick without there being a naked girl in the frame, I'll never look at one of your threads again. The same goes for the pic of the paper towel roll. That is NOT what this boy wants, nor does it help your ratings.
But thanks for the rest."

It was a shit load of pictures and there might be some in there that I didnt want to post but I got lost a shit load of times. bear with it please.

Oh, and if you dont look at my threads thats fine, im not asking you to. Others will
Lvl 9
Great thread!!
Lvl 9
very interesting for just 18
Lvl 8
WOW!! She looks great! Dark nips and a wonderful booty! Don't suppose you have any of her while prego?
Quote:
Originally posted by mortgageman

WOW!! She looks great! Dark nips and a wonderful booty! Don't suppose you have any of her while prego?

I wouldnt be able to post those... she was underage at that time, and I dont think that the mods would like me posting those since there are alot of nudes
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by erixxxhouse

[reply=mortgageman]

I wouldnt be able to post those... she was underage at that time, and I dont think that the mods would like me posting those since there are alot of nudes
[/reply]

Great thread, nice looking girl.. but please DO NOT post any of the ones where she was not 18 or over. Thanks.
Lvl 8
omg she is gorgeous ....love those nipples and shes pretty and what an ass...and she sucks cock like a pro..plz post more
Lvl 21
shes cute great bum
thanks
Lvl 20
ehh ok
she looks woderful!!!!!!! Great pics, thank you for sharing. Hope there will be more
Lvl 38
Happy Birthday to her... And great thread. That is a assload of pics for being 18 for one hour though...
  • Goto: