Score: 3.92 Votes: 12
rate this

Teacher who lost her job over these pics....

Starter: badboy65260 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 26.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 31
ill give her a job
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 51
nice body
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by farkfarkfark

These used to float around the usenet ten years ago or so. They were usually posted as "MAW" and her name was supposedly Mary Ann Wegener. There was even a usenet group for her (alt.fans.maw) which still exists but appears to be inactive. Do a Google and you can still find some traces.

Like Badboy, I don't know the truth, but the urban legend was that she was a teacher and, variously, the daughter of a protestant minister. The pictures (there were short video clips too) were supposedly posted by her ex-husband who was subsequently sued by her family. There were also rumors that she was not mentally stable.

These pics used to be all over the internet (I heard basically the same story and that she was from Lake Charles, LA. but never anything about her being a schoolteacher) and in much better quality. I've got to dig up my copies and post some of the better ones. A lot of the ones here are the worst of the bunch and poor quality of the good ones.
Lvl 29
Nothing wrong with a little extra tutoring !
Lvl 18
Given what America can be like when it comes to being prudish, if this is based on a true story, I'm not in the least bit surprised she would be fired for these photos. I'm also surprised that she's not living somewhere in Tahiti, off the billions she would have made from suing the school system. My guess is that one of the photos, with the Coke machine, might have been taken on school grounds. If so, then that would go to explaining her firing and not suing.
Lvl 17
she had video of her being gangbanged and ass fisted was pretty graphic from what i remember there were a few creampies in there too
Lvl 13
My grandma told me about her friend who used to fuck the gym teacher in, get this - THE 8TH GRADE! Of course, now that old lady is a major bible thumper. I thought it was bullshit until I heard them all talking late at night while they were all sitting around drinking wine and getting drunk after Thanksgiving.

Apparently relations between teachers and students is nothing new.

Hey, beats school shootings.
  • Goto: