Score: 4.86 Votes: 194
rate this

taking requests - I'm horny!!

Starter: Phoebe826 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 272.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Not much I can add to the previous rapturous responses but for what its worth I think you are gorgeous. It must be a real turn on to know that you have guys all over the world (i'm in the UK) getting very hot and horny and fantasisig about being with you. For myself, I'd love to see you fully clothed and then lifting your skirt to reveal suspenders and no panties. Thanks for making me a very happy man today! xxx
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 7
phoebe, like everyone else here i think your absolutely goregous... Your b/f is one lucky man. Would it be out of the question for you to make me a fansign??? Thanks for all the hot pics...
Lvl 13
Evidently... I am getting to this post WAY TO DAMN LATE!! As is always my luck...

Well... Phoebe.... VERY VERY VERY nice photos.... I am just wondering if you will be coming back???
Lvl 9
unbelievable post and fantastic pics Phoebe - this is the best thread ever!
Lvl 6
wow Phoebe did you come through good Thanks for the pic you did for me, I am in the UK and had gone to bed when you posted it, so sorry for not being around to say thanks.

There's no doubt that this is what a site like this should be all about and thanks for being such a horny girl to put the zing into us fellas with your sexuality and passion.

I signed on today and was blown away by your posts cos you have a very horny body and are sooo playful. Oh and if you need some coaching on how to get lipstick off your body then give me a shout...it'll take a while but I can be in Southern U.S in a flash

xxx
Lvl 9
*joins the noob fansign request attack on phoebe*
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by hardcoretron

*joins the noob fansign request attack on phoebe*

ur okay...ur a sponsor

wbw takes extra care of its sponsors
Lvl 9
she looks kinda old to me........shes good for a older women i take it...........
Lvl 5
Wow Phoebe, those are some awesome pics. Just sorry I didnt find this thread until now. Thanks, very, very hot.
Lvl 9
Hmmmm, she hasn't been posting in this thread for a good 15 pages or something.... Hope she returns....
Lvl 15
looks like phoebe is phinished..
Lvl 9
Best theard ever! Your pussy is so yummy. I could eat that all day long baby.

Thx for sharing!
Lvl 6
pity she is finished, would of been good to of seen her taking it
Lvl 13
phoebe best string ever. you are smoking hot and left me aching hard.
Lvl 8
Your comments are very nice to wake up to. I saw that some of my pictures moved up in the rankings - THANK YOU!!!
It's hard to compete with these other girls - they really are hot, but i hope it counts that these are actually of me and not just a bunch of random shots of girls in my computer. Nothing wrong with having that by the way. . . what do you think i mastubate to?
Thanks again - I promise I'll be back!!!
Lvl 12
I definitely will be part of the Phoebe fan club.

You are gorgeus!

Please more, some action if possible!
Lvl 6
wow i wish i could caught the beging of this thread maybe then i would have a custom avatar. By the way you are super hot. thanks for sharing
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Phoebe826

Your comments are very nice to wake up to. I saw that some of my pictures moved up in the rankings - THANK YOU!!!
It's hard to compete with these other girls - they really are hot, but i hope it counts that these are actually of me and not just a bunch of random shots of girls in my computer. Nothing wrong with having that by the way. . . what do you think i mastubate to?
Thanks again - I promise I'll be back!!!

Phoebe,

Please upload some of these pics (and MORE!) to the main board. We want a Phoebe album in case we miss you online next time you start a thread. That was smoking hot and we want more!! Those 8-9 pics you've uploaded are not enough of you. At least not for me. And don't be worrying about the other girls here, you're up there with the best of them!
Lvl 9
I thought you said you had some outfits. Hopefully you are masturbating to us right now.
Lvl 7
Sexy lady!we like to see to play your pussy with your toy's!!!!!
  • Goto: