Score: 4.18 Votes: 34
rate this

Sweet blonde wife....gone

Starter: markio Posted: 13 years ago Views: 21.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
nice, cant wait to see them, she has a nice tight little body.
Lvl 6
Wow lucky dude! Keep the pics cumin!
Lvl 18
Thanks a ton for posting your girl. She is freaking hot! I hope you ignore the haters and simply keep posting pics and vids of this wonderful babe. I love her tits and she does look sexy in her undies!!

Thanks again!

Lvl 23
love the early photo with her arse in the air both holes look so inviting,would love to cum in either
Lvl 13
Hell yeah!

Paint her white!
Lvl 5
Great new pics and I can't wait for the url to be approved sounds seriously hot!
Lvl 18
She is a beauty, cutie and sexy as hell!
PLEASE post more !!
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by markio

How long do they take to appove the links? Anyways, here is another quick vid.

please upload it to rapidshare because non-sponsor cannot download it.... thanks!
Lvl 18
she looks hot, does she do anal?
Lvl 14
Awesome! The rapid share link's not working
Lvl 4
Me too please? pms?
Lvl 4
Your wife is gorgeous! Dont let anyone tell you she's too skinny, no such thing if you ask me..... Youre a lucky man!
Lvl 5
That vid is awesome! seriously horny having her cute face, sexy eyes, hot tongue/mouth look up at you wanting for your cum. Got to see her hot pert petite boobs, with the cute pink nipples too, can't wait for more, looks like she can make some seriously hot n sexy vids
Lvl 7
Great set, looking forward to all u post.
Quote:

Glad you like it. I have some other really hot clips I will put up later, only if I get some feedback on this stuff. Over 10000 views already, and only a handful of comments.

That's really pretty standard for this site... not everyone posts and most rarely do...
Lvl 26
Markio, Please note:

Forum specific rules for Nude Public Babes:

2) Don’t post movies in this forum. They are to be posted in Babe Movies forum and nowhere else

6) It's not allowed to post links to zip/rar-archives containing pictures since they often contain spam.

***********************************************************************************************************************
Lvl 26
Quote:

Ok. All movies deleted. I didn't post any zip/rar links though.

You did post links to Rapidshare which is also not allowed, could you please read the rules if you are unsure of them.

Rules: http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/907066/1/10/Forum_Rules_and_Hotlinking_Instructions.html

Thanks

Punnani
Lvl 26
Quote:

Right, rapidshare. Not a rar/zip. I read the rules you posted and didn't see rapidshare mentioned. I think I will just skip the hassle and post on another site that likes vids and pics of hotties. (and most loooove rapidshare links for vids)

The rules state that you must only post videos in the movies section (that includes links to Rapidshare or any other site like it). There is no need to post your stuff elsewhere, just post them in the right place on this site and everyone will be happy !

Just to make myself clear, using Rapidshare is fine on this site (Movies section) but it's just not allowed in "Nude Public Babes" which is a "Picture Only" forum.
Lvl 7
Don't know if you are still here or not but your girl is all sorts of hot. To bad I missed out on some of them apparently. Thanks for the ones I could see. You're a lucky guy.
  • Goto: