Lvl 27
Lvl 27
Lvl 27
Lvl 12
can't wait for the summer to start...thanks
Lvl 7
Makes me want to dust off my speedo's
Lvl 10
It's been in then teens here all week and is now 28F so these beauties are most welcome! Thank you for sharing them with us!
Lvl 2
dont agree with alot of these pics as majority of them wer prob took without having permission or the girl knowing of the pervy photographer. its an invassion of privacy and anyone who likes these type of pic's are a bit perverted
Lvl 44
Quote:
Originally posted by hamster171

dont agree with alot of these pics as majority of them wer prob took without having permission or the girl knowing of the pervy photographer. its an invassion of privacy and anyone who likes these type of pic's are a bit perverted

Maybe, however, thats what you get when you go to a public nude beach I guess...

You have to know before the cloths come off that there are perverts (like me) out there and will share you with the world!

~Obs
Lvl 11
Very nice, may I add a few I had hanging around looking for a place to post?

Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 27
Quote:

These girls don´t have a problem taking off their clothes at a public beach where hundrets of people can see them. Why should they care being on the internet then

@Dave: Your welcome
Lvl 44
Quote:
Originally posted by Pophai

These girls don´t have a problem taking off their clothes at a public beach where hundrets of people can see them. Why should they care being on the internet then

@Dave: Your welcome

"QUOTED FOR TRUTH"

Heres a picture (though not nude) I thought would make a decent addition!

Lvl 2
right so im guessing if u have a g/f or wife which u prob dont likeing pics like these that u prob wudnt mind her seeing u in the shower. may not be in veiw of the public but if u allow her to see u in the shower sure why dnt u shower naked in ppublic then. im not stickin up for the girls here but im sayin how sad guys are to actully like pics like these.
Lvl 44
Quote:

right so im guessing if u have a g/f or wife which u prob dont likeing pics like these that u prob wudnt mind her seeing u in the shower. may not be in veiw of the public but if u allow her to see u in the shower sure why dnt u shower naked in ppublic then. im not stickin up for the girls here but im sayin how sad guys are to actully like pics like these.

Well, I only bothered to read the 1st line of what you wrote, seemed to be more yammering on about nothing so all I can say is that I like the photos/girls and I am glad they are posted, if you don't like it... step the f*ck out of the thread... pretty simple solution (at least I thought so) to each their own and everyone is entitled to their own opinions but I am also entitled to not care about them or feel I need to read them.

~Obs
  • Goto: