Score: 4.27 Votes: 11
rate this

soon to be "ex"

Starter: jvike1 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 28.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
those r amazing.......i feel for you man but god i hope theres more....shes amazing
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 13
you know I wish I knew why she had a copy, can't seem to get that answered.
Lvl 13
Look, granted she's not a bad looking girl (i think i mentioned that earlier) but shes not the best looking either. No man deserves to go through what she did to you (nor does any woman). Its low and cruel.

Dump her, and if any of your friends did her the baseball bat is a good option
Lvl 10
i wouldn't want to get to deep but do you think you were meant to find them?
Lvl 13
She was totaly in shock when I showed her that I did
Lvl 13
Lvl 13
Lvl 19
It's so damn unbelievable they took photos while cheating you! I think the main thing is to keep it as secret as possible, but they took cute pics. Well, I'm happy you know what kind of play she has kept behind your back.
Lvl 7
wish that was me
Lvl 6
bets advice you can get is distribute the pics to her friends and family, send them out online, then delete them onm your computer , give her the boot and move away from her.

when i say delete the pics on your computer, i mean that because theres no point in torturing yourself over her. but you can at least get the satifaction of humiliating her with her friends and family. Wish i had thta privilage when my ex cheated on me and i had to find out the hard way
Lvl 10
i knew someone whos wife was cheating and she left loads of things around so he'd know, when he confronted her she said she did it because 'she couldn't find the words'......nice!!!!

keep the pics coming.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by jvike1

Well I am wondering if anyone thinks this girl is nice looking.

I'd do her
Lvl 12
as is so often the case this girl looks even better with a dick in her mouth. shame its not yours mate, oh well, sure you've had your fair share
Lvl 10
have you checked all the drives yet how many more pics do you have? If there was a god...there would be a video somewhere too
Lvl 33
not bad at all
Lvl 12
ew
Lvl 11
thanks for sharing!

sorry to hear the circumstances.
Hmmmmmmmmm..mum never allows boots on the bed.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Paladin

Girlfriend?! Judging by the rings on her left hand, she's somebody's wife.

I can't believe she fooled around without taking her rings off. At least he knew he was getting someone else's piece of pie. I guess he didn't care.

Dude, it sounds like she was just waiting for you to find the pics. Why else would she leave her stuff laying around for you? And it's been 6 months and she's just now acting strange........ I'm sorry dude, this sucks.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Wickedwife

[reply=Paladin]
Girlfriend?! Judging by the rings on her left hand, she's somebody's wife.

I can't believe she fooled around without taking her rings off. At least he knew he was getting someone else's piece of pie. I guess he didn't care.

Dude, it sounds like she was just waiting for you to find the pics. Why else would she leave her stuff laying around for you? And it's been 6 months and she's just now acting strange........ I'm sorry dude, this sucks.
[/reply]

Wickedwife- post some pics!
  • Goto: