What would you like to see next

• Anal Sex

59.90% (124)

• Me cum on her

28.99% (60)

• Art Shots

11.11% (23)

Votes: 207
I've never been a big poster but my new fuck toy is 21 year old college hedonist and she will do whatever I tell her as long as I let her orgasm. I want your comments and feedback so I can show her and get some new ideas. I will be posting more so check back.
Lvl 14
Lvl 14
Lvl 27
Moved Babe Movies---->NPB
Lvl 14
Lvl 14
A little more background on my girl, is a senior in college from Georgia.... Until she met me she had dated high school stoners, jocks and college frat boys none of which has any imagination or ability to fulfill her fantasy's... She had never been tied up, used a vibrator or had an anal orgasm. Now that she is mine she gets off multiple times a day on doing whatever I say. Here is how I need your help I am running out of things to try on her... any ideas.
* This post has been modified by [Deleted] : 13 years ago
Lvl 15
OK here are some thoughts.
Have her strip in the backseat of your car and drive around with her masterbating and showing off to other drivers.
Get her a full collection of sexy see-thru clothes and take her out in public. Afterward have sex in the public parking lot.
Take her to amateur night at the strip club and make her bring home some cash. Have her pick up chicks and bring them home for you to watch or join.
Make her introduce herself as ______'s sex slave or fuck toy.
Have a party and have her as the nude waitress/bartender/entertainment.
Invite your/her friends over to take pics while you have sex.
Tie her to a motel bed, insert a vibe, and open the drapes. Leave her and come back later.

Let me know if you need some more.
Lvl 14
-I have fucked her in the car in public... I held the seat belt strap across her neck which made her cum super hard

"Tie her to a motel bed, insert a vibe, and open the drapes. Leave her and come back later." - I like this idea... the rest are two public... which is something I would like to try but she is wants to be a lady in public and kinky at home...

I have also made her go out for the evening with her jeweled butt plug in she didn't like it but she did like the anal orgasm she got when she got home...

ANY OTHER IDEAS>>> THIS IS FUN!
* This post has been modified by [Deleted] : 13 years ago
Lvl 15
Get a remote controlled vibrator and take her out for a spin.
Introduce her to "water sports"
Get her to learn to deep throat and fist herself.
Have her tattoo your name on her cunt so she knows you own her
Have her put on a sex show for you
Get nipple clamps, ball gag, blindfold, and use them regularly.
Do not allow her to cum until you want her to. Punish accordingly.
Lvl 14
Get a remote controlled vibrator and take her out for a spin. - Tried it didn't do much
Introduce her to "water sports" - Working on it so far, I've only done it in the shower
Get her to learn to deep throat and fist herself. - She deep throats ok but not great got to get her to practice....
Have her tattoo your name on her cunt so she knows you own her - I like the idea...
Have her put on a sex show for you - Been done...
Get nipple clamps, ball gag, blindfold, and use them regularly. She doesn't like her nipples hurt so I just take it out on her ass and clit
Do not allow her to cum until you want her to. Punish accordingly. - Do it almost every day...

I'm glad we think a like, anyone else? Or anyone have any picture request?
Lvl 7
Tease her beyond what she can handle and/or make her cum too often. You can tease her over the course of an hour or two without letting her finish, it will give a pretty big result. You can also extend that to a few days if you see she's really willing to, but I doubt that'll be the case. As far as making her cum too much, just be relentless and don't get yourself off. It'll frustrate her because that's the big ending, and what she'll want. Make her work to earn the honor of making you cum.

I like where this is going, so I'm open to whatever else you upload.
Lvl 14
Thanks for the info!

What do you think about her...body, Pussy Ass Etc.

*** POSTING IN ALL CAPS IS RESTRICTED TO MODS ONLY ***
* This post has been modified by Punnani : 13 years ago
Lvl 14
^^
I can't wait to critique her later!
* This post has been modified by Punnani : 13 years ago
Lvl 14
To fulfill the survey here are some of each, now lets hear what you think?

Lvl 5
A personal favourite of mine is, here goes:

Take her out into the forest at night and it rains, tie her between two trees, spread legs and arms, blindfold her, give her a good whipping while having another couple watch her being whipped, having her breast tied up, you name it all the good old fun.
Then let her stand there while she listens to them having sex and you teasing her every once in a while.

Worked wonders on those I did it on..

EDIT: I got plenty of other creative ideas if interested.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by D_N_D

A personal favourite of mine is, here goes:

Take her out into the forest at night and it rains, tie her between two trees, spread legs and arms, blindfold her, give her a good whipping while having another couple watch her being whipped, having her breast tied up, you name it all the good old fun.
Then let her stand there while she listens to them having sex and you teasing her every once in a while.

Worked wonders on those I did it on..

EDIT: I got plenty of other creative ideas if interested.

sure.
Lvl 5
Well then another favourite is tying her hands behind her back, place her against a garden door or something or a window that are big enough so people can see her outside, choose a fairly public place to do it, then give her a good hard fuck there, make her scream so ya sure people outside notice..
then again ya did say she wanted to be seen as a "lady" in public, so might be a bit to much for her.
but noticed that breasts, body, etc pressed against a door like that, really makes people stare which in the case with the women I have been on has been a huge turn on.
Lvl 14
I like the creativity but My idea of the perfect evening is.... I like to take her out for a nice dinner, take her home and start out by massaging her then I start spanking her and making me call me sir, I tie her up or retain her in some way and fuck her till I cum, once I cum I might make her taste some cum from her pussy or ass if it comes out and then I let her vibrate herself with me controlling her vibrator until I decide to let her cum.

I like your ideas I just don't know if they are realistic, and if they are I would like to see pictures... but regardless let me know what you think of her so I can pass it along and make her improve.
Lvl 3
I do hope this keeps going. What a great start.
Lvl 6
Pics of her fingering her won ass please
  • Goto: