Score: 4.36 Votes: 53
rate this

smoking hot... Please hurryTruth or dare! need your help!

Starter: cpl4fun_2011 Posted: 13 years ago Views: 37.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Anal toy...
Lvl 15
My first thought was penetration with a large object like an ear of corn, beer bottle, car gear shift, or her fist.
But I thought you would get plenty of those requests so how about some light bondage?
How about some public flashing in the window of a Starbucks without panties? Or at a park or the woods.
Best of all tied naked to a tree or bench in the park!!!

First off you have a fine woman that looks hot and fun.
Let's see some nude self shot in the men's room of a bar or club. Flashing tits or pussy in the window of a Starbucks.
I have this on watch list.

*** POSTS MERGED ***
* This post has been modified by Punnani : 13 years ago
Lvl 15
thanks for posting
Lvl 13
how about you invite a friend over guy/girl to join in on the action or film the 2 of you in action. That could lead to some great photos!
Lvl 8
licker another girls asshole
Whipped cream, cherries, chocolate syrup... GO!
Lvl 9
I triple dog dare you to have......her finger in her beautiful ass while sucking you?
Lvl 6
lets see a nude spread showing her whole body including face
Lvl 13
how bout picture with two guys on either side of her as she was holding their cocks
Lvl 7
Love the posts! Trying to think of some good ideas...
Lvl 5
Loved these pics. She looks like she is up for sports. how about some of her fingering herself. Public is always fun.
Lvl 7
Stick a banana in her tail pipe! lmmfao
Lvl 14

Let's see some public nudity!
Lvl 29
I dare your girl to let me eat that sweet pussy
Lvl 3
Thanks for all the dares everyone. We want them to keep coming in so we have new ideas but we haven't had the time to take any new ones. We did have some from a couple months ago that will fulfill a few of the posted dares though. The post about high res reminded me of these as they were taken with my DSLR. Please keep the dares coming!!

Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by bms85smb

Thanks for all the dares everyone. We want them to keep coming in so we have new ideas but we haven't had the time to take any new ones. We did have some from a couple months ago that will fulfill a few of the posted dares though. The post about high res reminded me of these as they were taken with my DSLR. Please keep the dares coming!!

Thanks A LOT!!!I really like bj photo and her ass and pussy are amazing.Keep posting.
haha, this thread is awesome. i laughed my ass off at the attempted headstand

seriously, though, awesome to see you guys having a good time with this. Awesome creative thread, and a great looking lady to boot. 5* from me!

I'll be predictable with my "dare" :P Her on her knees in the shower, blowing you while she washes her hair, maybe with a view like one of these?

Lvl 13
Wow. Looked like a blood-bath fetish at first in those last pictures.
Amazing thread! what about a self-fingering session in the tub? Your Lady is really wonderful!

And this is a really marvellous thread-idea! Great!
Lvl 3
Hey everyone! So now its my turn to be in charge and give him some dares! Help me out with some creative ideas!

Thanks
  • Goto: