Score: 3.87 Votes: 23
rate this

Slutwife Karen is here

Starter: Slutwifekaren Posted: 15 years ago Views: 9.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
very good !! HOT ! Show us more thanx !!
Lvl 8
I'd let you have my cum all over you.
Lvl 26
Wow what a slutty.We like you,but you must post more pics and do some slutty things on them!
Lvl 6
wowza love the pics hot stuff
Lvl 14
I am not impressed and wouldn't pay to see you. I like this site for the young amateur girls, not the old pro wannabes. I know if I'm not saying something nice I shouldn't say anything at all but I couldn't help it. Sorry guys.
Lvl 40
I accept your opinion. It depends on how you say it anyways.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Slutwifekaren

I Love to Be a Slut!

Give me your cocks boys...put them in me...coat me and fill me with your gooey cum! I want to feel it inside me, oozing out and down my leg...feel it run down my throat - load after load from all your hard cocks!

XXX

Karen

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Come to Dallas and we can make that happen. Wife and I would like to see more of you Karen!
Lvl 21
sexy slut.. post more please..
Lvl 15
nice
Lvl 29
karen you have a fucking amazing body/ love to dump a few loads of my ball gravy all over and inside you/ thanks for the hardon
Lvl 13
stop the posts or it will turn into another 30 replys 1 photo.
Nice start....welcome to WBW.
Lvl 10
started off wonderfully. great body and if the posts are to be believed, a very horny attitude. one of the guys above is right though - 30 replies and no more posts, which is disappointing.
Lvl 6
I'm sorry I'm so dissappointing to you. I didn't realize I was expected to "machine gun" pictures into the site. I also don't understand how you could think I wasn't real...I even did a fan sign!...what more could I do? A sign that says "Hey TxStroker, Slutwife Karen loves your downer of a post on November 8" ? I'm sorry to seem sort of negative here, I really was only having some fun and thought you all in the forum would like it.

To those that did like my posts, thank you for the compliments, I'm sorry I didn't post more and I hope to hear from you other times in other place. Cheers!

Kisses from Karen
Lvl 23
Hi and welcome to WBW.You look gret on those pics.Thanks.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Slutwifekaren

To those that did like my posts, thank you for the compliments, I'm sorry I didn't post more and I hope to hear from you other times in other place. Cheers!

Kisses from Karen
so why did you come if you allready leave??

teaser?
Lvl 26
** OK, Looks like Karen has gone so time to lock the topic . Karen,PM me if you wish this thread to be unlocked **
  • Goto: