Lvl 13
She does look rather nice.
Lvl 9
hot!
how about some pics of her face?
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by NaughtyGypsy

She's hot as hell. Absolutely gorgeous. I'd have to bust out with all the good toys for her. Worship her titties and play with her clit until she's nice and wet. I could give her a toy in her ass AND her pussy (I have a double pen vibe) WHILE playing with her nipples.
and they match her nails that is hot
Lvl 13
I woould make you sit in the chair in the corner while i made her gag on my cock and make her tell me how much she likes it. Then i would turn her around doggystyle so she was lookiing at you while a fucked her hard from behind. Next i would take it out of her pussy and make her lick her juices off of it and get it all cleaned up before i layed her on her stomach and put it in her ass. It would be nice and slow in her ass at first, then increase to the point she could barely take it. Then i would take it out of her ass, and finish all over her face. After i was exhausted and needed i break i would tell you that you can get out of your chair and have your turn with her...
Lvl 3
WOW, that girl is smoking hot!!
Lvl 12
very hot... tell her to keep it up.. thanks
Lvl 14
I would HAVE to fuck her in the ass. Does she like anal?
Lvl 6
She looks hot! I would definitely have a good time with that! I take it she likes her ass the best.
Lvl 7
i would love to do her beautiful butt, that would be so sweet
Lvl 6
You Know...... I would Bend her over the couch. Take my tounge and lick the back of her ankle....Slowly move up the back of her leg and lick the back of her knee. Slide my way up the inside her thigh util i got to her sweet spot and thrn hum and blow my hot breath onher clit on the outside of her panties. Id lick her clit. then pull het thong to the sie and flicck her clit from behind. Burying my face in her from behind. I would dart my tounge in and out of her as she ground her clit on my chin....thats how I wold start
Lvl 8
She is a hot little number!
Lvl 9
gorgeous, i would love to watch you play with yourself
Lvl 8
great ass.
Lvl 19
she's very hot, your a lucky guy.
  • Goto: