* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 30
Lvl 30
Lvl 30
Lvl 6
I really don't understand. You want comments but if its not what you want to hear you get all pissed and throw a little fit. You call people idiots and if they don't give you rosey comments then they are lurking on your thread. I guess all the people who say what you want to hear aren't lurking, just idiots lurk. I've got a name for you, childish, not a boy child but a small girl child, about 7 or 8
Lvl 7
She's not a milf!
Lvl 5
Come on Mr Bully G....tell us what you really think....hehe...going to crawl back in my hole now and lurk!
Lvl 15
awesome thread.
period.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by BullyG

I really don't understand. You want comments but if its not what you want to hear you get all pissed and throw a little fit. You call people idiots and if they don't give you rosey comments then they are lurking on your thread. I guess all the people who say what you want to hear aren't lurking, just idiots lurk. I've got a name for you, childish, not a boy child but a small girl child, about 7 or 8

I love it when someone like you with almost no posts goes into a thread and makes shitty rude comments. If the guy that does all the work says anything negative then they are childish. I believe the guy didn't understand about sex and made some stupid remarks about wanting to see fucking in every post. The funny thing is that you and that guy can both see fucking every morning. All you need to do is look into the mirror. Yeah, looking back at you will be a fucking idiot. Have a nice day!

PS ... Yeah, I'm childish so go fuck yourself girlie boy!
Lvl 30
Perhaps I should explain the title of this thread a little better. The title is 'Sex', it isn't having sex nor does it indicate the content will be exclusively sexual intercourse between men and women or woman to woman. Sex is a concept and that is what this thread is all about. Perhaps it is just a sexy girl that makes you hard and your thoughts go to dreaming about having sex with her. There may be hardcore pics posted here too, but not everything in this thread needs to be about intercourse. It has to do with the subject of sex. Maybe FeFe or mistral could explain it better than me because I think women often times have more sense than us guys when it comes to what sex is all about. I don't know, but I think some people think too much. Just enjoy the photos and if you don't like what I'm posting you aren't forced to enter and you can leave and not come back. For those of you that do get it and you do enjoy the photos then that's terrific and I hope you won't be disappointed with Sex II and Sex III.
Lvl 30
Does she stir a feeling of sex in your soul?

Lvl 30
Lvl 30
Lvl 30
Lvl 30
Lvl 30
Lvl 30