Revenge ...

Starter: Strichnine Posted: 16 years ago Views: 10.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
your rage is our gain my friend
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

Why do you have pictures of your sister in law naked? Something tells me you really shouldn't be blind-sided by whatever ethical line was breached here.

Nor do I suspect you and your brother are exactly... "Innocent victims" here...

It's kind of odd for someone to say, "Hey, here are the pictures of my sister in law! She victimized me!"

I have to admit, I'm skeptical.

I am not the victim per say. My wife worked for her and she fired her. No real ethical line was breached, just her being a complete asshole about it pushed me over the edge.

I took the photos at least 2.5 years ago. I have always wanted to post them here, but she told me not to post them anywhere with a few exceptions.

The exceptions being, if it gets me a job or makes me money. She has been really cool with letting me take photos of her naked. Her husband knows about it, but we have never said anything out in the open about it either.

Lately, she has been pissing me off alot lately, so i uploaded some fairly innocent photos to the babe upload section. Now I am thru with her, but something about posting her pics is strangely therapeutic.
Lvl 17
She might be a <insert a prohibited degrading word here>, but she sure is hot. Thanks for posting these, and try to get along with her to get more pictures...
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by ÜberPervert™

She might be a <insert a prohibited degrading word here>, but she sure is hot. Thanks for posting these, and try to get along with her to get more pictures...

i dont think me getting along with her is going to happen again. she is really intolerable. i just cant imagine hanging out with her again, much less taking pics of her naked again. Although I have to admit, if the situation occurred I would take pics just to post more
Revenge is always theraputic
that's sexy. revenge rarely looks so good...
Lvl 14
Don't get mad, just get even. L O L.
Lvl 11
nice work. is your wife up for posting any pics?
Lvl 14
Hope u'll get pissed again soon! Amazing heavy tits!
Lvl 12
on the 0-1 scale, she's definitely a 1.
Lvl 17
She is a great subject for nakedness... Thx...
Lvl 6
I'm glad I have a good relationship with my sister in law,,,,, shame your's is a jerk,,,,
Lvl 26
Wonderful pix of really sexy woman,thanks!
Lvl 10
hey guys, i was just going to say that as soon as my laptop is fixed i will be back on and adding more to this
Lvl 32
Really awesome pics, can't wait to see more
Lvl 8
She's tasty lookin!

Youre right too, its always the hot chicks that are complete assholes, that or theyre just plain stupid!
Lvl 3
Nice, mate - can't wait to see more. Wish either of my sister-in-laws would let me take pics of them nekkid. My wife's a 38DD - and the smallest of the three.
Lvl 8
Gorgeous!! ty
  • Goto: