Lvl 79
Lvl 79
[Deleted], dogdude find this awesome.
Lvl 79
[Pro pic removed]
* This post has been modified by [Deleted] : 8 years ago
Kaitsu1970, vegas365 find this awesome.
Lvl 79
flaj1967, [Deleted], Aaron1880, xAnalLoverx find this awesome.
Lvl 79
Hairy69, flaj1967 find this awesome.
Lvl 79
Kaitsu1970 finds this awesome.
Lvl 79
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 79
Lvl 79
Lvl 79
[Pro pic removed]
Lvl 79
[Pro pic removed]
The Nude Public Babes forum is for amateur pictures only. Unfortunately, I have had to remove half the pictures in this thread because they were professional pictures, which is a shame because there were some really good ones. Pro pictures are welcome in the Famous Babes forum.
Lvl 17
Can they not be automatically transferred or does the "poster" have to make a new thread?
Lvl 23
odd thread ,i know it takes all sorts ,and if we were all the same it would be boring ,but reading a book whilst sucking a cock? dont get that at all,if a girls on my dick i want all her attention.odd
Lvl 79
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamesr60
The Nude Public Babes forum is for amateur pictures only. Unfortunately, I have had to remove half the pictures in this thread because they were professional pictures, which is a shame because there were some really good ones. Pro pictures are welcome in the Famous Babes forum.

Ok, you are right. When I started this thread the first pictures were amateur, so I put it in Nude Public Babes. As I found more, some were indeed pro/celebrity, but it was late, I was tired, and I didn't think about that.

The right move would have been to move the thread to famous Babes forum instead of deleting all those posts. At this stage, I can't do that, and I am not going to replicate the entire thread in Famous Babes - copying all those picture links that remain here plus re-doing all the ones that were deleted would essentially mean starting from scratch. I'm not doing that.

This is harsh punishment for an oversight. It didn't have to be handled this way. The right move here would have been to move the thread to Famous Babes. If I had posted all the amateurs amongst the pro/celebrity ones in Famous Babes, would the amateurs have been deleted? Probably not - threads that include a mixture of nude and clothed subjects seem OK in Nude Public Babes. I guess the lesson is always to post in Famous Babes as insurance.

Others who were enjoying the topic can pick up on it if they wish. If so, do it in Famous Babes in case your posts include pro/celebrity. I'm done with it.
  • Goto: