Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Pixie's first official posting 19ro redhead

Starter: blitzkil Posted: 18 years ago Views: 21.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
I would love to see you in a school girls uniform. VERY HOT VERY SEXY YOU ARE PERFECT.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 5
Very very nice keep 'em comming
Lvl 8
Sorry to be the downer, but cmon guys, this is the second thread of this GF and no-one has yet asked for the "standard proof" that this is for real and not someone pulling our....legs.....

Let's see Pixie holding up a sign saying HI TO WBW before this goes any further, thanks.

If you're the real deal then thanks very much Pix and Blitz, I'm enjoying the thread and really appreciate it, nice work, but there's been too many scammers.
Lvl 13
Thanks Pixie you rock
Lvl 14
NIIIICCE. Need a vid.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Huushawdadi

Let's see Pixie holding up a sign saying HI TO WBW before this goes any further, thanks.

How bout a vid with blits hittin' it from behind and Pixie screaming out she wants WBW...
Lvl 27
THX for sharing those nice pics. the very first was my fav.

Lvl 17
You are SUCH a cutie!!!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Huushawdadi

Sorry to be the downer, but cmon guys, this is the second thread of this GF and no-one has yet asked for the "standard proof" that this is for real and not someone pulling our....legs.....

If you're the real deal then thanks very much Pix and Blitz, I'm enjoying the thread and really appreciate it, nice work, but there's been too many scammers.

Dude, some one asked for pics of her tied up, and she abliged, someone wanted her with a facial, and she sent in pics of a facial and tied up at the same time... go back thru the posts....or be online while she is.
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by edwardCrow

[reply=Huushawdadi]

Dude, some one asked for pics of her tied up, and she abliged, someone wanted her with a facial, and she sent in pics of a facial and tied up at the same time... go back thru the posts....or be online while she is.
[/reply]

i can understand the scepticism so later when she gets home from work i'll see if she wants to pose but it may not be till later, till then here are a few more pics from alittle while ago, hope you all enjoy
Lvl 3
so pretty
Lvl 3
nice
Lvl 3
ok last one for a min, see if anyone likes these ^^
Lvl 9
very very hot
Lvl 8
Very Nice Girl!! Shes Hott!
ONe very hot girl you got there blitzkil.
Lvl 8
All I can say is wow...I'd like to lick that sucker after she had it up her holes
Love the cute undies!
Lvl 12
Dude, I dont care if she is your GF or not... she still is bangin and you still rock for posting these. Thanks Blitz and Pixie for giving these nuts and hand a workout!
Lvl 13
Very nice, and I think the glasses really work on her. A voice of dissent!! Yes, I like women wearing glasses. It lends them a certain style.
  • Goto: