PIXIE gives the best presents 19yo

Starter: blitzkil Posted: 19 years ago Views: 47.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
close up, maybe to close lol
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 10
You are my hero !

Has she always been this horny/willing to do kinky stuff , or did you "train" her a bit ?
Lvl 12
definitly nice post dude ... your a lucky man ... look forward to seeing more soon
Lvl 14
i love giving her a big messy facial and lucky me the only thing she likes more that having my cum shot all over her face is to deep throat me while i'm cumming down her throat
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by joske66

You are my hero !

Has she always been this horny/willing to do kinky stuff , or did you "train" her a bit ?

hehe well a little of both, she was from the beginning pretty horney and like alot of kinky stuff but we love each other so much now that we also have a wonderfully powerful Dom/Sub relationship so yes in that aspect i have done and love to train her very much.

ps ok this is the last one from that night hope everyone enjoyed.
Lvl 14
Great thread! Thanks for sharing. We all appreciate it.
I think I´m in love. She ís so naughty. Why isn´t my wife like that... Thanks!!!!!
* This post has been modified : 1 year ago
Lvl 7
Pixie is absolutely tops! Forget "Kacey" and any professionals. Pixie does it for me!
Lvl 11
Gotta love ******!

#################################

On this site we do not allow degrading names towards women!

-Ves
* This post has been modified by Vesuvius : 19 years ago
Lvl 8
that's great good girl you got there
Lvl 14
i forget who but someone asked for a cum shot on her tits, well i looked and doesnt look like i ever snapped a shot of that but this is the closest thing i could find, i'll try and remember to do this later but untill then here you go.
Quote:
Originally posted by blitzkil

i forget who but someone asked for a cum shot on her tits, well i looked and doesnt look like i ever snapped a shot of that but this is the closest thing i could find, i'll try and remember to do this later but untill then here you go.

That was me! Thanks for the pic and looking forward to the cumshot. And thanks to Pixie too
Lvl 16
Dude thanks for these. You're g/f is awesome. Keep Her.
Lvl 5
yet again another sweet set thanks you 2
Lvl 15
Hey Blitzkil and Pixie,

This is cheating a wee bit cause I PMd these to you a earlier in the week but I wanted to add my support to you guys in this thread.

Love the facial shots

great job jobbie
Lvl 7
Great pictures. I love the ball gag need to get my husband to try that on me.
Lvl 9
When are we going to get more of this hottie?
P.S. Need MORE!!!!
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by blitzkil

first off i want to thank vesusius for taking care of all that, and i also want to apoligize for not finishing this post last night but to tell the truth when came back that night to finish and read everything that was happening i got sooooo mad i had to walk away from the computer...... i also hate to say this but if there continue to be very negative ppl who frequent these boards then we will have to find another place to post and i know thats not fair to all the good ppl on these boards but i just dont want that type of stuff said about her. she was pretty upset as well but then felt better after everyone started coming to her defense, so thank you to those ppl you know who you are.

ok even though i'm not really in the kind of mood to post these pics i promised and a wallpaper was made by jsnd which i'm sure Pixie will love, and now i shall deliver as promised.

You guys are great. I can't emphasize enough how greatfull most of us here on wbw are for the pics. Keep up the awesome work and thanks
Lvl 12
well i can never take my kid to Toys 'r us again.... looking at slides, and toys poping wood...
i guess i can never eat at Arbys again... ill see the menu and get wood..
i can never go to chuckie cheese, cause if i see the ski ball im gunna nut...

youve ruined all my fav. places.. thanks.
  • Goto: