Score: 5.00 Votes: 3
rate this

PIXIE gives the best presents 19yo

Starter: blitzkil Posted: 19 years ago Views: 47.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
thats not fair!!!! you start posting... get us all going.... and stop!! cock tease! more please
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 5
dont listen to the haters pixie we love you and youre causing my dick to chaif with all the great pics thanks
Well, he asked for someone to create a wallpaper of pixie to continue to get pics and no one did.
Lvl 19
damn nice and hot
Lvl 17
Lvl 9
Thanks for the wallpaper, jsnd!
Lvl 12
Well I want too see her tied up and face fucked!
Please post the set!
Lvl 11
Pixie is a godess please continue blitzkill
Lvl 9
I have seen all your threads and i enjoyed all the pics
keep goin mate .... she is
Lvl 19
what a kickass thread
Lvl 23
nice thread good pics
Lvl 20
I have cleaned this thread from all the bashing posts! I don't want to hear another amature psycologist posting his bs in this forum!
Lvl 10
yo i dont find her all that attractive. I am sure she is hell on wheels in the bedroom or everywere by the looks of these pics so move forward my brother!!
Lvl 14
first off i want to thank vesusius for taking care of all that, and i also want to apoligize for not finishing this post last night but to tell the truth when came back that night to finish and read everything that was happening i got sooooo mad i had to walk away from the computer...... i also hate to say this but if there continue to be very negative ppl who frequent these boards then we will have to find another place to post and i know thats not fair to all the good ppl on these boards but i just dont want that type of stuff said about her. she was pretty upset as well but then felt better after everyone started coming to her defense, so thank you to those ppl you know who you are.

ok even though i'm not really in the kind of mood to post these pics i promised and a wallpaper was made by jsnd which i'm sure Pixie will love, and now i shall deliver as promised.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by darock65

yo i dont find her all that attractive. I am sure she is hell on wheels in the bedroom or everywere by the looks of these pics so move forward my brother!!

damnit ppl what kinda motivation are you trying to throw at us now, before it was all good now this, how can you tell me you dont find her attractive then tell me to keep going.... fuck you,

no more
Lvl 9
what a lucky mother fucker im so jjjjealous giggity giggity giggity oh yes
Lvl 6
lovely, what a fun gal!
Lvl 7
Hi People, I am a newbie on this site, only found it a few days ago and I must say its great, the reason I post this here is that I am a big Pixie fan already - also, I am a big photoshopper so if you still want a wallpaper done then let me now and I will certainly do one.
Look foward to the reply and hopefully some more postings
Cheers

SC
Lvl 12
Pixie you are the kind of woman 99% of us guys would love to have. Even if just for one night (licking lips)
Don't listen to the haters. You just keep doing what your doing and the rest of us will keep up the good posts
the good remarks.
i'll be back in a few i need to go clean up
Lvl 40
nice pics!
  • Goto: