* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 9
Much appreciated.
Lvl 14
same place
Lvl 14
This is another one of my absolute favorites, i just love the look on her face, sooo hot, oh also this is infront of the cricket store ^^ (you can see the sign in the next pic)
Lvl 9
Does she just walk around town with that fishnet shirt on with no bra?
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by workingdog

lol well no we drove around

(ps. the fishnets are one of my favorite outfits she has, when we have some extra money we are gonna go buy more goth type wear like that)
Lvl 11
dude i wan't to see her get stuffed
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by blitzkil

[reply=workingdog]

(ps. the fishnets are one of my favorite outfits she has, when we have some extra money we are gonna go buy more goth type wear like that)
[/reply]

Excellent! Let's start a Pixie goth clothes fund drive.
Lvl 11
Is she a screamer?
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Nemisis

dude i wan't to see her get stuffed

you know nemisis i kinda got that impression the first 3 times you asked so i'll say it again, there are pics like that in this series but i'm doing them in order ^^ figured they would flow better that way, and if not well then its just cause thats the way i wanted to post them

ok after those i had her change and we took a few more at a new car lot, cant really see any of the cars since its so dark but this is one where she was climbing over the bar to get in.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by workingdog

[reply=blitzkil]
[reply=workingdog]

[/reply]

Excellent! Let's start a Pixie goth clothes fund drive.
[/reply]

lol that would be cool, she would love that

and yes she is a screamer very much which i love.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by blitzkil

hello to everyone again, i know its been a few days since we posted but to tell you all the truth we fucked so much those first couple of days from reading your comments that we had to take a break as we were having so much sex it was starting to get almost painful for the both of us lol so we decided to take a few days off, besides we are supposed to be getting our new cameras in the next couple of days so there should be lots more fun to be had.

so anyways onto this post, this is from my birthday a couple of months back, we decided to have a photo session out on the town lol then we came back and fucked like crazy, there are so many pics from that night i wont be able to post them all today but i'll continue tommorow if i dont finish today. hope you like these (espscially the ones at the end i know you'll all like, a good tied up bondage finisher yay)

also please comment if you like what you see, she loves reading these ^^

she started out by playing with herself in the car

OK..let me see if I get this straight.... You two got off on all the comments so much that you wore each other out, So you're taking a break by posting more pics here to get more comments that will get you two going at each other again till you wear each other out again!?!

So all you're doing is using all of us for your own selfish pleasure....KEEP IT UP PLEASE! (Include pics)
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by BG_74

[reply=blitzkil]
hello to everyone again, i know its been a few days since we posted but to tell you all the truth we fucked so much those first couple of days from reading your comments that we had to take a break as we were having so much sex it was starting to get almost painful for the both of us lol so we decided to take a few days off, besides we are supposed to be getting our new cameras in the next couple of days so there should be lots more fun to be had.

so anyways onto this post, this is from my birthday a couple of months back, we decided to have a photo session out on the town lol then we came back and fucked like crazy, there are so many pics from that night i wont be able to post them all today but i'll continue tommorow if i dont finish today. hope you like these (espscially the ones at the end i know you'll all like, a good tied up bondage finisher yay)

also please comment if you like what you see, she loves reading these ^^

she started out by playing with herself in the car

OK..let me see if I get this straight.... You two got off on all the comments so much that you wore each other out, So you're taking a break by posting more pics here to get more comments that will get you two going at each other again till you wear each other out again!?!

So all you're doing is using all of us for your own selfish pleasure....KEEP IT UP PLEASE! (Include pics)
[/reply]

lol well ,,,, kinda yeah lol but the last 2 days where out break from it, i'm feeling kinda refreshed now so yeah these comments will probably result in alot more awsome sex and probably more pics so i think its a win win for everyone lol

ok this is after we just got back home and i started eating her out and fingering her
Lvl 14
you would not belive how incredibly tight she is
  • Goto: