• Goto:
Lvl 13
Ellen won't post the pics we want to see but she will post them off line
d1dman why dont you post them do us.
Quote:
Originally posted by BLUEOINTMENT
Ellen won't post the pics we want to see but she will post them off line
d1dman why dont you post them do us.

Sorry but if Ellen has trusted me with something it would be wrong of me to betray her trust.
She is a beautiful woman. She has made a decision to share some very sexy pictures of her incredible body. If she chooses to not share others then we should respect her choice and be grateful for what she has shown.
She has said that she has many, many pictures that she plans to share. It could be that with patience some of her pictures may be more along the lines of what we all desire.

Ultimately, it's her decision. Every post of hers contains pictures of a gorgeous, nude woman. What is not to like about that?
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by d1dman

Sorry but if Ellen has trusted me with something it would be wrong of me to betray her trust.
She is a beautiful woman. She has made a decision to share some very sexy pictures of her incredible body. If she chooses to not share others then we should respect her choice and be grateful for what she has shown.
She has said that she has many, many pictures that she plans to share. It could be that with patience some of her pictures may be more along the lines of what we all desire.

Ultimately, it's her decision. Every post of hers contains pictures of a gorgeous, nude woman. What is not to like about that?

I agree with all do respect
Ellen
you have a smoking body thanks for posting please post more.
Quote:
Originally posted by ellen84
For those who are not bored yet.

I don't think anyone is bored. If they are, they can move on. We are loving your pics!
Lvl 12
Boring? These are amazing - these types of photos are what makes this site great - a little shyness, slowly getting more provocative and teasing.
Perfect!
I'd love to see more of your pussy though - I bet your pussy lips are beautiful x
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by d1dman
I don't think anyone is bored. If they are, they can move on. We are loving your pics!

At least one person expressed his boredom. "Getting old" was his comment. And you're right, he can move on.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by ellen84
Nothing to say?

Can't say anything because of all the slober I'm wiping up
You're beautiful!
Lvl 13
Your body is smoking hot nice ass show us some pussy
I'm in love!
Lvl 13
Your gorgeous
Lvl 24
Thanks for sharing some of your gorgeous self with us
LittleBullnTX finds this awesome.
Ellen is simply perfection.
LittleBullnTX finds this awesome.
you have a body built for love!
Lvl 13
Ellen you have a beautiful body thanks for sharing
Lvl 17
#167 top right pussy pic is the best yet! A peak of lips! Magnificent.
moss finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
Amazing body Ellen! Thanks for sharing your beauty! Only wish I had been here sooner. Can't wait for your next share!
Love the 167 pics. I would love to spread those legs and devour you!
Lvl 15
Anybody remember screen name capn56? Was on here a few years ago, this is her.
Need more pics Ellen!
Lvl 11
I'll be very busy for the next few days but I'll post more when I can.
vonwolf, [Deleted], NoDiceSvensson find this awesome.
  • Goto: